The online racing simulator
Had a strange dream about one track....
(34 posts, started )
I dont know if this is real track from real world. I was having a sleep and only 10 minutes ago i woke up (about 5 hours the sleep lasted). In the morning I drove with my Lada and because of that I was so tired. I was having a nice sleep when I had this strange dream. First I was standing near the track and I was watching the race. Lot of noise and cars. Then I flew into the sky and I could see the layout of the track. After having this crazy dream I woke up and quickly I managed to draw it to the paper. Maybe a prediction to the LFS ?

The track name was something like Parkinson or Parkinson Town Course. Strange I remember the layout but not complete name

Anyway the track was like this : (I only saw the black part of it ). The red lines are from me, thought that it could be some LFS new track ? I think that the track should have one rallycross track.

Anyway look it from here :

[img=http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2420/parkingtontowncoursetb9.th.png]
ROFL!

Nice dream, but no premonition - that track, even if it was smoothed and refined, looks pretty crap to me.
I am bad drawer. Maybe I make this in the photoshop later. Remember I woke up 10 minutes ago.
Quote from tristancliffe :Nice dream, but no premonition - that track, even if it was smoothed and refined, looks pretty crap to me.

Ignoring scaling issues, what would make it "bad" to drive in your eyes Tristan (I'm honestly interested)..
Weird, I saw last night a dream that I was a co-driver to Grönholm. It was Rally of Finland and I shit my pants and vanished and then Grönholm got disqualified from the rally. Or something like that.
Maybe it is a good track in LFS ? Lot of braking and chicanes.

I really dont know. Maybe in AutoCad or in Photoshop with curbs and with all stuff it should be great.

BTW The pits are here :

[img=http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1722/pitsmz4.th.png]

deggis

I am not joking. I really saw this track in my dream.
Well its just like that dream when I saw the FOX spinning out on some turn in KY, and that was about half a year or more before S2 was released.

I honestly, kind of like that track, there could be a few modifications, but I can see that being a real track to be honest.
Quote from XCNuse :Well its just like that dream when I saw the FOX spinning out on some turn in KY, and that was about half a year or more before S2 was released.

I honestly, kind of like that track, there could be a few modifications, but I can see that being a real track to be honest.

I really dont know what track this is. I JUST SAW IT IN MY DREAM and I managed to draw it quickly. I dont know the origin or anything.

It is similar to this but not really :

http://www.formula1.com/races/ ... /771/circuit_diagram.html
Quote from okijuhans :deggis

I am not joking. I really saw this track in my dream.

Eh... you got my reply wrong. I didn't mean that. I saw my dream too
Far too fussy, not even remotely flowing, run-off on the bridge (if it was a bridge) is non existent, too many hairpins... I know it was a 'dream', but it really does bear a resemblence to a 3 year olds track that's got carried away with everything (and I'm not talking about the quality of the drawing).
Quote from tristancliffe :Far too fussy, not even remotely flowing, run-off on the bridge (if it was a bridge) is non existent, too many hairpins... I know it was a 'dream', but it really does bear a resemblence to a 3 year olds track that's got carried away with everything (and I'm not talking about the quality of the drawing).

IT can be modded lol. I just want to know if this is in real world.
It reminded me of something, especially the loop.

Further investigation makes me think it's a cross between two GT4 tracks...
Attached images
autumn_ring_165x168.gif
tahiti_maze_165x168.gif
#14 - JTbo
Quote from JTbo :Mind can take two completely incompatible things and make them one perfectly compatible object in a dream, it is weird but true

Yes. I dont know anything about GT4, i dont have even PS2. How the hell i had to know about these tracks. I saw this track and glad i managed to draw it.
I'd give it a try! Looks complicated but should be fun to drive none the less.
Maybe a perfect dream track ?
#18 - JTbo
Quote from okijuhans :Maybe a perfect dream track ?

Sure it is for some, for some maybe not, it is just that different people like different things
That's nothing special... we all dream about naked girls at a certain age... but I dont draw them, and you draw them very badly
#20 - JTbo
Quote from riffey4 :That's nothing special... we all dream about naked girls at a certain age... but I dont draw them, and you draw them very badly

What do you mean by certain age? Every age that we can remember that is
Quote from JTbo :What do you mean by certain age? Every age that we can remember that is

Look after waking up hand isnt straight all the time lol.

If i draw it know it would be 100% better.
Quote from riffey4 :That's nothing special... we all dream about naked girls at a certain age...

That was my dream last night... <cough>

The track doesn't look like it could be a real track in my opinion, especially with that little crossover section. I can't see a downward spiral like that existing in a real course. Dream must have been fun, though. The last racing-related dream I had I wound up killing myself. 1978 Lotus 79, #5 (Mario Andretti IIRC) at Mosport in a vintage event. I went off in turn 2 near the end of the main race after leading just about the whole thing and having a great battle with a Tyrrell. I woke up when I hit the wall.

Despite it being a vintage event, the turn two wall was positioned where it was when Manfred Winklehock (sp?) was killed in '85. No run off, no squishy tires, just 10 feet of grass then a concrete wall. Stupid inaccurate dreams :P 'Twas fun, though! Best dream ever.
Glad you had that dream.
#24 - DeKo
Quote from deggis :Weird, I saw last night a dream that I was a co-driver to Grönholm. It was Rally of Finland and I shit my pants and vanished and then Grönholm got disqualified from the rally. Or something like that.

Good job you vanished and didnt get a half brick up your arse.

(I think it was gronholms co-driver?)

I dream about racing a fair amount actually, most of which i can only remember very vaguely. Most of them are like classic cars though, old old F1 cars. I once had a dream that the V16 BRM shook my teeth out :| (Teeth getting knocked out is a common dream of mine, my brain decided to combine the 2 one night.
Quote from Bean0 :It reminded me of something, especially the loop.

Further investigation makes me think it's a cross between two GT4 tracks...

It looks more like Autumn Ring to me out of them 2.

I'd love to see this track in LFS, the long curve that links the bridge round would have to be elevated, be a nice addition to LFS

I dreamed about replacing Eric as LFS's modeller last night funny since I cant model for poop But I can gladly say you all loved me when I added a Tank to LFS

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG