The online racing simulator
Short onboard action movie
(9 posts, started )
I'd really want it on youtube also, I know stage6 is "better", but since my firefox doesn't have the necessary plugins to play the streaming videos from stage6, I have to download your movies which.. I'm not in the mood for. :P

Edit: Alright, I downloaded the movie and watched it. And it was a good one too, I am however curious if the on-board camera is from your car all the time? I saw some nasty driving from a few racers there. Not clean driving by some, but ya. Overall a good movie. Might've been better if it wasn't sped up 10x though, and some more camera angles would be great too. I absolutely love the music, perfect choice.
Yeah, pretty nice vid. ConeDodgers server?
#4 - kaynd
I just don’t like any video with fast forward action… it doesn’t look true even when it’s from real footage… from a 3d environment looks even worst.
Just speeding up the video doesn’t increase the sensation of speed… its not that easy to fool the viewers eyes.
It may be well made with clear camerawork and editing but that wrong fast forward feel, destroys it for me.
Yeah I thought people are going to say that about the speed. But any slower and the music doesn't work and I would need really short scenes to make it fit the music.

But like the intro says, think fast!

Did anyone notice the bravest man there in a MRT?

Quote from Töki (HUN) :ConeDodgers server?

How did you know?
I've been racing there several times, also with you UFR driver
And that server is full of noobs who ram into others in T1
#7 - ebola
Definitely CD3! Well I really enjoyed it very good. Nice and smooth.
Great movie. Always fun to watch such a hard-packed action movie.
Quote from [SWE]RE :my firefox doesn't have the necessary plugins to play the streaming videos from stage6

I strongly suggest you get the plugin, stage6 seems to be getting very popular for LFS movies and there is no loss in quality unlike youtube or video.google which compresses the video into a horrible pixelated smudge.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :I've been racing there several times, also with you UFR driver
And that server is full of noobs who ram into others in T1

Quote from [SWE]RE :I am however curious if the on-board camera is from your car all the time? I saw some nasty driving from a few racers there. Not clean driving by some, but ya.

It's from various cars, the best scenes are almost all from one driver who is very fast, but well...quite ambitious when it comes to overtaking.

If you must know I'm the guy in the blue UFR with yellow wheel tops who get's pushed to the side in one scene and brutally overtaken in another. It's all fun, you can't expect a clean race with that many UFR's and XFR's on that crazy downhill chicane.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG