The online racing simulator
#1 - Ventu
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello
How about we have skinnable plates to LFS like in skin viewer, but it's in the skin? like this:

Also skinnable rear "panel" windows would be great

Anyone with me?

+1
and maybe skinnable windows
+1

I hate seeing the GTR cars with number plates on them. They're a good touch on the normal "road" cars, but the GTR's shouldn't really have 'em.
+1 been said before though.
+1

most real world racing cars have windows painted
+1
more ad space for sale
You can already change the color of the license plates, but no-one else can see it.
+10909834.6 for removing plates completely from the GTRs ...
Quote from Motörhead V8 :+1

most real world racing cars have windows painted

EH!

Not ads over windows, they might have them in Brazilian stock cars but we don't have ads other than the sunstrip ones. I think they are rather dangerous

Maybe skinable plates and possibly names and flags on rear windows but no way for the skinnable windows.
If this is treated as a skin, -1, connecting to servers is bad enough downloading 30 sets of skins and helmets, and plates too? No thanks.

+1 if it was a client side .dds texture like viewer
Quote from VTiRoj :If this is treated as a skin, -1, connecting to servers is bad enough downloading 30 sets of skins and helmets, and plates too? No thanks.

Bad enough! What do you mean? I think the idea would be to include it in normal skins so it isn't a seperate download.
Quote from xpjames :Bad enough! What do you mean? I think the idea would be to include it in normal skins so it isn't a seperate download.

Yep, and plus, the download for 30 some skins isn't that bad as long as you're not on POTS. DSL or cable is pretty quick.
Quote from duke_toaster :EH!

Not ads over windows, they might have them in Brazilian stock cars but we don't have ads other than the sunstrip ones. I think they are rather dangerous

Maybe skinable plates and possibly names and flags on rear windows but no way for the skinnable windows.

you're right

i'm used to see stock cars here, like this one
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=34007&d=1183664591

i did a quick google search and didn't find many other racings cars with ads on windows
Quote from Hankstar :+10909834.6 for removing plates completely from the GTRs ...

Make it 10909834.6+1!

The plates on GTR cars look so silly.
Quote from xpjames :What u mean
403 - Forbidden

stock cars!

this one, attached
Attached images
stock_car_027.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG