rb4 gtr / rb5 / rbr -with pic
I have been playing LFS for some years now (since before s1) and had always
found the game got better but found that there has not really been any major
car up dates in s2 unlike s1 when you had the arrival of the MRT at
Christmas. Over the years since I have been playing S2 a re-occurring
convocation I have found keeps coming up and that is. Why is there no RB4
GTR? As the most popular cars of s1 were the RB4 and XRT I have taken my
time to Photoshop a RB5 / RBR what ever you want to call it. I hope it has
some relevance and has helped with in improvements to the game.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w145/smorg12/RBR.jpg

//Sam morgan - Smorg_12
pic not showing
i wanted to see his version
#4 - br0nd
No such page...

i think that you have the URL messed up
#5 - Bosse
Wasn't so hard to check his post, just press quote and you'll se how he posted it, he had a " and some color "stuff" which isn't needed? Just

Here's the pic:
looks good
We already have a 4WD GTR in the game! I d rather have a RB4 WRC
lol just add some rally tyres and a rally skin then! LOL
Quote from smorg_12 :lol just add some rally tyres and a rally skin then! LOL

And take off few hundred kilos + add an appropriate body + 50 bhp +larger wheels

edit: actually i think there's much more than those little changes in a rally car
As said before, we already have a 4wd GTR.

No (real) need for another one.
there was a need for another FWD GTR before patch X when the FXR was the slower than the other GTRs. I'd still like to see it ingame and a new GTR series is born: FWD GTRs. after that we have 20 cars, and all car classes have 1 or more competitors. Maybe the other RB cars (RB5 and WRC should be saved for S3
I dont see how alleady having a 4x4 GTR is a reason not to add another one.
If Scavier can bring it ingame quicker than a completely new car, i'm all for it.

Add some interest by giving it a mid engine layout. (homologation special for those who need to compare to real life)
And, thanks to the new intake/weight handicaps, we could have a balanced GTR class with 4 unique cars.

well how about a fwd fxr? and fwd rb4 gtr?
RB GTR with turbocharged inline 6 would be something.
what about a supercharger? lol
all that car needs is 100 more hp and a 1200 k mass and its good enough to rally
give it a carbon fibre body and super handling suspension and good brakes and we are in business
Quote from Maelstrom :We already have a 4WD GTR in the game! I d rather have a RB4 WRC

Quoted for truth.
Don't start thinking "we already have a 4WD GTR car" think of it in the way, the more cars we get, the better . Btw, very nice edit, I actually thought it was a model you made but very nice Photoshop work .
Looks sweet the rear wheel arch would look better if it was flush with the body, not poking out like a LX

I'd like to see a JGTC Supra bonnet instead of the Impreza wannabe it has normally too
Really not sure about yours, it isn't very pretty to be honest, I especially don't like those rear fender flares.

Just for reference, here is my "RBZXR"
Attached images
RBZXR.jpg
Nice work, but as been mentioned:

A MR GTR car would be a lot better addition (if we only got 1), as there's already an AWD. RAC GTR FTW.
Make the MR GTR something else than a 4 cylinder and it's perfect.

rb4 gtr / rb5 / rbr -with pic
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG