The online racing simulator
LFS-es attendance record: 160 racers!
With the release of patch X the liveforspeed.es league admins had problems during the week to know how many 32 slots servers were going to be available to play monday's race, so they set the limit at 5 servers we already had, with up to 160 players.

To our surprise we reached the player limit for the first time, even having raised it for this race. Even two people didn't get to play because all pools were full.

You gotta love this game when you take part in such a great league. We got both WRs for the UFR and XFR for this race, 160 players, five 32-players pools and tons of exciting and clean racing.

Thanks to all the liveforspeed.es crew for their efforts to make it such a great community

http://i111.photobucket.com/al ... _inscripcion_lfsspain.gif

PS: If you haven't played with 32 cars on track yet... DO IT!
PS2: Having a community this competitive is what made us take 1st place in the MHR Nations rank.
Nice.
Congratulations on a sucessful event.

I think most/many leagues see sub-WR times routinely, but having 160 racerrs is a great achievement.

I'm also jealous that you managed to deliver rendered car skins on your web page before I did. Damn the UKCT server graphics card!
Nice.

Looks like a good website you got there to
amazing!!!
Quote from Becky Rose :...
I'm also jealous that you managed to deliver rendered car skins on your web page before I did. Damn the UKCT server graphics card!

You mean those little cars there? I think they do those with the official LFS S2 Viewer. Every team submit their skins to the league admins and they get those small bitmaps using the viewer. I think you must be trying something harder than that.

And to everybody, I'm not a member of the lfs.es crew, I'm just a proud member of the lfs.es community. They're the ones who do the hard work!
Becky - how is a graphics card relevant? You don't need a graphics card to do the rendering.. You certainly can't run 3D enabled programs over RDP (it doesn't let you)...

To the lfs.es league - congratulations on an impressive feat!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG