The online racing simulator
BMW Sauber 07
(26 posts, started )
BMW Sauber 07
Hey guys,

I'm new to LFS and not very talented in painting but I started working on the BMW Sauber skin of this season. Still very much to do but it's a beginning

Im sure its the same as last year :P
Well, a lot of things are still like in the last season but some have changed, too ;-)
Some more WIP of my skin:

Please comment
Very nice but like Mark said, its basically the same as last year's one . Perhaps a few sponsor differences here and there. But good work, its looking very nice so far .
I have a calender with pictures if you want I can take some photos and post them here. I think the car is a BMW sauber 2007.
Thx but I think the photos from www.imagesf1.com are enough ;-)
And I was working more on the skin, this time on some logos on the nose.
Very Nice
Quote from Racervieh14 :Thx but I think the photos from www.imagesf1.com are enough ;-)
And I was working more on the skin, this time on some logos on the nose.

For someone not talented at painting you're awesome! As the others also said, there ain't much difference between the cars of '06 and '07 But your work looks really good (if not excellent!)

If you need logo's you can check www.brandsoftheworld.com
LOL thx man but I don't think that I'm really that good

Oh and does someone have a good BMW logo in hi-res for me? I didn't find a good one on brandsoftheworld
Don't know because the link doesn't work for me ;-)
Sorry here it is (you'll have to cut off the botom part, so don't mind that )
Attached images
BMW_logo_21.jpg
Quote from Sponge :(you'll have to cut off the botom part, so don't mind that )

That won't be a problem mate ;-)
Oh and thx for the logo
No problem Hope it works out for your skin.
Anything new?
No, sry but I didn't have a lot of time. I think soon I can work more on the car
Ok, now I had some free time left to work more on the car . Just added new logos and made some other improvements

Shot at 2007-06-23
looks great, good job!

If only the bmw didn't look like a pharmacutical product :\ kinda like those free pens you get.
Looks good. Are you using a pro-kit?
Sry, but what do you mean with "pro-kit"
A pro-kit is a thing that you get off master skinners. But i suppose you aren't using that.
No, I'm not using this. But I have used my painting program and worked more on the skin
Ok, the skin is finished. I just need to make the number 10 for Robert Kubica but I think I will do that tomorrow and then upload the files for you. However, here is a preview screen:

Hope you like it
Looking good.

BMW Sauber 07
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG