The online racing simulator
I got a problem, and I need help [multiple FFB sources]
That is not the first time I ask for help with the same problem.

I have searched for help at LFS team, but neither Scawen nor Victor could answer me properly about my case.

I got 3 wheels connected to my pc, but FFB does not work.

Two of the wheels above have FFB (1 MOMO Black and 1 Force GP), but I just use the MOMO wheel. From Force GP I use the pedals.

The third wheel is Formula GP (yellow wheel) that has no FFB and has no effect on this case.

I know everything very well about how to proceed with menu in LFS, and I know very weel how to proceed with Profiler, but I can't find a way to have the FFB back to the game since I reinstalled patch W last week (now it is X).

It is not acceptable for me that such ridiculous bug can not be solved.

My set of wheels work fine with every other game, I mean: RBR, RF, GTL, GTR2, NKP, and even Dirt Demo.

But not, LFS does not work, devs cannot resolve and I can't play this game without FFB after 3 years.

So, who could make me a BIG favour and let me know if there is something obscure inside Windows or even in LFS that could fix this S***?

Very frustrated...
Do you have FF turned on for the right wheel you're using?

Once when I accidently had a FF joystick plugged in for some reason it wouldn't let me use FF on the wheel even when I chose FF to be on the wheel, not sure what to do really.
One time, i was playing with Momo wheel and FF GP for the pedals, it was the same problem as yours, but i resolved it eventually, i think i unpluged the FF cable that goes into FF GP, or i simply didn't put his power suply in the wall.. try that and tell me if it works..
#4 - Venus
I had same problem but its fixable... plug ur cable back into ur wheel again, and or restart lfs/reboot. Also make sure FFB is set to Yes. You will have no FFB until the car starts moving. Last thing to check is with < & > to make sure ur force is not set to 0.

If that doesn't fix it, I don't know wot will.

V
Everything that could be done I did. Nothing worked until I had a smart idea.

I remember about other installation that I have in my hd. There it was, and in that installation all controllers worked, and FFB worked correctly too.

So, I copied the entire MISC folder from this old installation to the new installation and now FFB works...

So, it is obvious that it is a problem with some file or config in LFS inside MICS folder. There are some files related to controlers in that folder, but some of then are encrypted, and I don't know what could be the reason.

So, I suggest for those, that like me got more than one ffb joystick, to keep a clean copy of the MISC folder just for the case it becomes necessary some day.

Thanks for the support people.

Silvio
my porblem is the opposite i cant turn off the ff off my second wheel, so i ripped the ff thingy out of it not that i suggest you doing the same tho..

alltho

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG