Every server has stupid error (network fatal connabort)
Yeah I just started getting this BS in patch W.

Can anyone help me at all? it happens for every damn server.
Attached images
wtf...error.bmp
Maybe every server you try to connect to uses an incompatible patch ?
Yes i seen that but it happened in one of the test patches and it only happened on one server.
Quote from ATHome :Maybe every server you try to connect to uses an incompatible patch ?

They are ALL patch W. PATCH W IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOWS UP ON PATCH W...

Man forget it.

I'll just sell my account or something..
#5 - H@rry
Quote from GruntOfAction :....
Man forget it.

I'll just sell my account or something..

How about, taking a step back, take a breath count to ten and start providing some more details? With this information i can in NO way get a clue of what could possibly be wrong.
Quote from H@rry :How about, taking a step back, take a breath count to ten and start providing some more details? With this information i can in NO way get a clue of what could possibly be wrong.

Basicly in the regular (stable) patch W (not a test patch) it does that error for every server I connect to.
#7 - Jakg
tried redownloading LFS? Tried providing ANY information as to whats on your PC?

if you walked into a garage and said "My car doesn't work. Tell me how to fix it" without giving them the car they would feel the same way
#8 - H@rry
- Have you tried the latest test patch?
- Have you tried a single player game?
- Have you tried to create your own server on your LAN and then connect?
- Do you have problems with other online games?
- Is your network card OK.
- You have the latest drivers for network card etc.?

And did you report this incident before? If you dont provide more details ther is no way this problem is gonna get solved. Saying that it doesnt work and not giving info so the devs can even get a clue of what is going on, is a hopeless situation.
Quote from H@rry :- Have you tried the latest test patch?
- Have you tried a single player game?
- Have you tried to create your own server on your LAN and then connect?
- Do you have problems with other online games?
- Is your network card OK.
- You have the latest drivers for network card etc.?

And did you report this incident before? If you dont provide more details ther is no way this problem is gonna get solved. Saying that it doesnt work and not giving info so the devs can even get a clue of what is going on, is a hopeless situation.

- Have you tried a single player game? No..
- Have you tried to create your own server on your LAN and then connect?..nope..
- Do you have problems with other online games?..nope!
- Is your network card OK.yes it is
- You have the latest drivers for network card etc.? yup!

First time this has happened. I'll try it again with patch X though.

EDIT:Alright. in W48 it works fine. Must be something with W or the servers I goto..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG