2. M.Butz Zwarte Wind Racing 384pts
3. MHR » tot 383 pts

Division 2 Constructors
1.Zwarte Wind Racing 772 pts
2.Parkfield Motorsports Racing 628 pts
3.Moo Racing 474 pts

full results
http://i7.photobucket.com/albu ... /division2finalpoints.jpg

We congratulate the wins and thank you all for taking part and making this i hope a very enjoyable UF1 racing league.

I would also like to thank all the ZWR team members who have also managed to help run the league , without them i certainly i would have certainly collapsed

A full write up will hopefully appear in the LFS new, along with photosetc etc possibly renders.

Watch this space for more

Best regards and thanks once more

Dru
Go old farts!
I'm kinda disappointed with being 4th in the drivers championship. Too bad I had the lag out in round 4, and that I only felt more at home in a uf1000 after round 3, because otherwise I would have done a lot better. But bad shit happens always.

Anyhow, congrats to paul and tongey for winning the season
#4 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :I'm kinda disappointed with being 4th in the drivers championship. Too bad I had the lag out in round 4, and that I only felt more at home in a uf1000 after round 3, because otherwise I would have done a lot better. But bad shit happens always.

Anyhow, congrats to paul and tongey for winning the season

yeah bad luck to Pecker for also getting a disco at FE Green as well otherwise the championship might have gone to another boy in blue..
#5 - mr_x
5th will do me, considering I was really in no mood for racing until the final round tonight - bloody personal/life problems. I'll do better next time (hoping there is a next time)
#6 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :5th will do me, considering I was really in no mood for racing until the final round tonight - bloody personal/life problems. I'll do better next time (hoping there is a next time)

never say never... maybe another team could have the burden.... er sorry joy that is hosting a league
i enjoyed the league, more plox ^^
Paulie taking the series Lewis Hamilton style, no race wins just runner-up and podium spots and through nothing but shear flukes somehow ended up winning the series overall.

Dont quite understand the scoring for the round that puts me and Pecker just 1 point appart, but then i can say that about all the R5 scores but with nothing concrete to confirm bonus points for Q and FL i guess its something odd within them.
Pecker has 33 bonus points, Mikey has 30, i have 6? (based on 210/192/174 scoring)
Assuming FL is still equal points to Pole as other round, Mikey only secured Pole and has 30pts, pecker has 33 for FL and 2nd in qual. and i get a piddly 3pts which is the original amount given for this round, before doubling up...
Overall order is the same, just cant wrap my head around how the figures are worked out

As mikey says, had he not been Disconnected on (my scoring at least) he'd have been 2nd, but then who knows hehe. and while i feel horrible at the same time i'd be lying if i didnt say im thankful now my mistake screwed him up, cant be having that Pecker win yet another thing. Sorry about that though Mikey, i had a really horrible 6-7 laps all of a sudden (you caught me on 2nd/3rd lap of that lot i think), i'd had the same thing at the beginning of qual where every lap at the same place things would get really stuttery, then for as little reason for it appearing in the first place it disappeared again. After that it was fine and i was putting in decent laps again.

Thanks to ZWR for organising the series and everyone for taking part, definately looking forward to any future series in this car, definately not my favourite car but quite fond of it now, initially seems such an easy car to drive cos its slow and a bit 'numb' but it certainly makes you work for those laptimes to be competitive.
Dude, it wasnt your fault. I was overcompensating to you messing up a corner and I ended up spinning because of my own stupidity. I was kinda tired anyway when the race started, so i just blame it on fatigue.
Anyhow, I still had enough fun fighting back from 8th to 3rd, and I worked hard for it

it's only a shame that i messed up lap 1. i was pretty tired and didnt really know how to drive away from pole position with pickard on my ass, so i ended up overdefending. Guess I have to work on that

(me is not really used to driving away from pole )
#10 - Dru
Quote from PaulC2K :Paulie taking the series Lewis Hamilton style, no race wins just runner-up and podium spots and through nothing but shear flukes somehow ended up winning the series overall.

Dont quite understand the scoring for the round that puts me and Pecker just 1 point appart, but then i can say that about all the R5 scores but with nothing concrete to confirm bonus points for Q and FL i guess its something odd within them.
Pecker has 33 bonus points, Mikey has 30, i have 6? (based on 210/192/174 scoring)
Assuming FL is still equal points to Pole as other round, Mikey only secured Pole and has 30pts, pecker has 33 for FL and 2nd in qual. and i get a piddly 3pts which is the original amount given for this round, before doubling up...
Overall order is the same, just cant wrap my head around how the figures are worked out

As mikey says, had he not been Disconnected on (my scoring at least) he'd have been 2nd, but then who knows hehe. and while i feel horrible at the same time i'd be lying if i didnt say im thankful now my mistake screwed him up, cant be having that Pecker win yet another thing. Sorry about that though Mikey, i had a really horrible 6-7 laps all of a sudden (you caught me on 2nd/3rd lap of that lot i think), i'd had the same thing at the beginning of qual where every lap at the same place things would get really stuttery, then for as little reason for it appearing in the first place it disappeared again. After that it was fine and i was putting in decent laps again.

Thanks to ZWR for organising the series and everyone for taking part, definately looking forward to any future series in this car, definately not my favourite car but quite fond of it now, initially seems such an easy car to drive cos its slow and a bit 'numb' but it certainly makes you work for those laptimes to be competitive.

I'll have a look when i get home on the spreadsheets my only guess is that late night calculations may have been slightly out....

what this space
#11 - Dru
Updated points table for Div 1.

Positions are the same as before.

FYI. Paul

The race points were correct 210/192/174 etc

the D1 bonus points were correct at triple rate rather than double

15 points for pole, 9 for second and 3 for third, along with 15 points for fastest lap

however i accidently when transfering the points across spreadsheets went with enduro total + bonus points rather than race total + bonus points.

effectively what was wrong with the first scores was mike/pecker and yourdself had all been given your qualifying points twice, hence your points were out by 3, peckers by 9 and mikes by 15.

It has now been addressed, positions in drivers and constructors remain unaffected but points tally has changed slighty.

Regards,

Dru.
next time (if it is a next time) Im gonna drive all the race! :P
Im happy for driving up from 17 to 11 by one race :P
Was just driving the first and the last race =(
Great for me to win this thing in Div 2, never expected to at the start of the season

Thanks to Dru & everyone at ZWR for hosting this great league

P.S. Shouldn't I have 427 points
TONGEY DIVISION 2 CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TONGEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol nice one mate.

congrats to all that participated.

I also think that a special thank you to ZWR is in order, for their great efforts in running this league! so........

THANK YOU!!!!!
#15 - Dru
Quote from tongey :Great for me to win this thing in Div 2, never expected to at the start of the season

Thanks to Dru & everyone at ZWR for hosting this great league

P.S. Shouldn't I have 427 points

maybe the same thing happened - the 427 maybe doubled doubled fastest laps bonus... i'll check later on mate

either way tongey congrates for winning division 2.... you know it would have been different if i was racing in D2 all season, you wouldn't have stood a chance

Oh and BTW,

DAN

BIG shout out of THANKS to you for allowing use of your own personal servers for the time of this championship

MUCHO GRACIAS
Yup, thanks for the servers Dan and making the league a possibility
We at UKCT have been proud to play host to this league... we hope that we can keep our inter-team relationship strong!!

once again its been a pleasure to host the servers for you guys!!

take care.
dan
#18 - Dru
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :We at UKCT have been proud to play host to this league... we hope that we can keep our inter-team relationship strong!!

once again its been a pleasure to host the servers for you guys!!

take care.
dan

Well i guess that lies in the answer of... would you marry my sister?

J/K
HAHA I placed 10th and I only raced once!
#20 - Dru
Quote from Rooble :HAHA I placed 10th and I only raced once!

yup. . . Div 1 kinda slowed down as people started dropping out, At least the 7 who finished the season finsihed in the top 7 eh? LOL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG