The online racing simulator
Want to be on the front page of lfs.net? :) Come to host "32 ppl on grid @ 20.30CET"
[please skip to the end of this post for latest news]

Hi!

As tomorrow there will be a new patch, the habit is to change the front page picture at lfs.net as well. We thought it would be nice to make a picture with as many people on the starting grid as possible.

So for this, we ask you to join the host named "32 ppl on grid @ 20.30CET" tonight (18.30 UTC) - hopefully we can then make some nice pictures, to be used for lfs.net

The latest patch W37 will be used (regular version W doesn't allow 32 people on the grid).

There is one important requirement to note :

you MUST pick a default skin (one that comes with LFS by default - I do not mean the white ones)

You can take any car you like.

quick link for LFS Join :

[url]lfs://|32+ppl+on+grid+%40+20.30CET|0|S2|/[/url]

Hope to see you there then!

CURRENTLY THE HOST IS PASSWORDED - IT WILL OPEN UP AGAIN LATER FOR MORE TESTING
Sorry but it became a bit stressy having so many people and the host borking a bit

--UPDATE--
first shots-material (replay) has been recorded, but we'll continue on Aston for some more shots.

--UPDATE 2--
The main pictures have been shot, but due to the mass-interest from you guys, some bugs reared up their ugly head. Fortunately Scawen was present, so he could witness these bugs.
There is a chance that later on tonight we want to try this again. If anyone wants to help flood the server again, you're very welcome We'll keep you posted.
Victor
so thats tonight? on what patch? sorry for my nooby questions
yup
I guess it will run on W37...?
is it w or w37
too late
#6 - GabbO
Hmm.. will be a bit colorless then, but i'll see
Quote from niall09 :so thats tonight? on what patch? sorry for my nooby questions

I guess we will use the latest test patch I'll be there (if i get in before its filled up)!
latest patch, so w37 yes
Quote from kiss me :is it w or w37

Well, definitely not W, as this doesn't support 32 players
That will generate some nice eye-candy

32 cars, everything on high detail....the screenshot maker shoud have a big pc
when is 20:30 CET?
Default skin ? That will looks like with AIs dont you thing ?
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Default skin ? That will looks like with AIs dont you thing ?

Default skins means all the skins that are allready in LFS when you install it

not all white cars or something
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Default skin ? That will looks like with AIs dont you thing ?

there cannot be any skins with 'uncleared' brand names on them. Hence the default skins.
EDIT - Victor beat me
#17 - Jakg
yup, but they can only have 20 ai's on track, so they need us.

Victor - i deleted all of the default skins - what cars will you want? if you say then i can recover them!
The Duke reporting for duty
Quote from Jakg :yup, but they can only have 20 ai's on track, so they need us.

Victor - i deleted all of the default skins - what cars will you want? if you say then i can recover them!

you can pick any car you like
*goes to download W37*
I'm (probably) in, unless the server is full =D
#22 - Don
just to make it clear, with default vic means the skins which come with original LFS - so only fake brands etc.

some default hires skins can be downloaded here: http://don.vn.cz/s2/hires.pack.ONLY.FOR.LFS.rar (password for the rar is "liveforspeedonly")
#23 - Jakg
Quote from Victor :you can pick any car you like

oh yeh!

Although i must find a sneaky way of getting to the front of the grid - dammnit, if only jump starting woulnd't spectate you
Don't suppose we can use team skins that don't have sponsor logos?
Please don't allow any car - it'll look rubbish with some people in UF1s, other people in BF1s and yet others in GTRs or MRTs.

Stick to a class - a grid of GTR's would look better (imo) than a random mix...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG