The online racing simulator
Factory Phantom Racing 1st Year Anniversay!
(35 posts, started )
We are pleased and proud to announce our first year anniversary of Factory Phantom Racing Team. We celebrated our first year anniversary birthday while having our 24h Kyoto GP Long Rev Run. Steve and Chadreed started Factory Phantom Racing a year ago which was a very small team at that time. Later on, ALDI and Yankman joined FPR, they added a lot of motivation to the team. Now, we grow our way up to a developed team, we're not the best. However, we are proud of ourselves. Not only with the achievements in different leagues (Mainly OWRL and LFSCAR), but also our team members are self-motivated and very nice. We have Nuked and Smokey, of whom both are great master skinners. We have Chris, Paddi, Lordblaster who are some very fast, clean and nice racers. Being favored open-wheeler cars in this year, we are now expanding our team to different leagues and cars, like participating the 24h race. We have done our best and achieved a very good result. The most important part is the inter-cooperation and communication of our team is a huge success.

We would like to thank you all the racers that we have nicely raced with, also all the league organizers that have countlessly inputted their effort. Last but not least, we'd like to express our special thankfulness to our friend-team: ELR. Throughout this year, we have shared our sets with each other and also have had very nice races between us. We'd also like to say thank you to the OWRL admins, of which we're growing up in this league.

Here is our team members
FPR | ALDI#13
FPR | Chris#7
FPR | Chadreed#22
FPR | Lordblaster#13
FPR | Nuked#8
FPR | Pio#19
FPR | Smokey#95
FPR | Steve#5
FPR | Tob#18
FPR | Yankman#38
FPR | Paddi#17
FPR | Jonas Bruck#24
FPR | MikeXXL#4
FPR | Keithano#9

#2 - Dru
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday ''Phantom Racing''....... Happy birthday tooooooooooo yooouuuuuuuuu!

songs terrible but many congratulations to Factory Phantom Racing on your anniversary
Congratulations
Congratulations FPR!
Congratulations FPR! . I thought you guys were around for longer than a year, but I guess I was wrong
Congrats!
thx a lot for all your wishes

its nice to notice at least some of you have already noticed us in the great and big lfs community
Happy Birthday FPR, from an only slightly older team - R4R. I have raced against lots of you guys over the past 8 months, always good fighting.

Here's to next 10 years (or whenever S3 goes final, whichever is the earliest).
Happy birthday
Quote from LordBlaster :thx a lot for all your wishes

its nice to notice at least some of you have already noticed us in the great and big lfs community

Congrats! It looks like you all have established yourselves as a group of fast clean racers. Sharing server 3 with you guys over the 24h was great, as we had clean passes/battles whenever we met on track.

Congrats and I look forward to any time we met on track in the future.
I know FPR a nice group of friendly and clean drivers, and a few of them are fast as well!

Thank you for joining the OWRL and good luck with all your endeavors in the future. Congrats!
#12 - FL!P
Happy anniversary, guys. Longue vie FPR, always good racing you!
Congrats FPR , always fun to drive with you guys
Congrats, FPR. Was fun racing you guys in the 24hr!
Congratulations FPR
Thanks again everyone for your kind words!

@Deadwolfbones: Yea, nice to meet you via 24h IRC. It's our pleasure to have a nice fight with u guys too ^^

@Krutch: Yea, Thanks for organising such a great league!

@Fl!P: Always nice and clean racing with R4R too. Thanks mate ^^

@Terrahe: Still haven't had any chances to race with a fast american. Hope that we can have some close races later ^^
Just to say amazing team,I have lots of fun with LordBlaster pity he always kicks my ass,also thanks for the setups matehappy bday.
thx a lot for your kind words mate

but be carefull i´m nearly the slowest driver in my team (if you meet some of them)
Quote from LordBlaster :thx a lot for your kind words mate

but be carefull i´m nearly the slowest driver in my team (if you meet some of them)

Slowest hard to believe,ye are all fast also Yankman.Your all a nice bunch of guys and look forward to racing ye guys in the future,cya around
ok "slowest" was not true, but there a bunch of driver´s who are
faster then i am, e.g. steve, aldi, chris, paddi....
Quote from LordBlaster :ok "slowest" was not true, but there a bunch of driver´s who are
faster then i am, e.g. steve, aldi, chris, paddi....

Yep had fun with Paddi before also.Are ye racing in BOTT?
actually we think about, but it looks more like we´d like to join MoE

edit: i really have to go to bed now... cu
Quote from LordBlaster :actually we think about, but it looks more like we´d like to join MoE

edit: i really have to go to bed now... cu

Cool,cya mate,arghhhhhhh I am starting to hate the sight of my post count.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Slowest hard to believe,ye are all fast also Yankman.Your all a nice bunch of guys and look forward to racing ye guys in the future,cya around

Don't believe him.. I am the slowest
and that's why I am doing the posting job..
hey keithano mate, you should change your avatar to our new amazing
skins-gif nuked made last night

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG