The online racing simulator
More letters/colors for racer names
I would like to see more colors and letters allowed for racer names. I am not sure how many are allowed now, but when you make the letters different colors there is just not enough room. I am only one character short on my name I would like and it is really making me angry.

One color I would like to see added is orange.
I agree with this. Even adding 1 or 2 more characters would make me happy. Seeing this would allow me to have my choosen name. More colours would also be good. Orange, Purple?
This annoys many racers I think if you made this improvement it would be well liked by everyone.
If this would be possible I would like to see it done soon.
Thanks [HR] HogaMan
Attached images
Colours for name.JPG
The only new colour I see a need for is orange.
I think the number of characters in the hidden color codes needs to be expanded. For me I wanted to put my name as |HMS| Klax USA but since there is so many different colors in the name it wouldn't let me do it. Now if I just left my name default green it would let me have enough characters.

Has anyone gotten the Grey text color to work in LFS? Every time I have tried to use it, it comes out Green. So I had to use White on my name.
I think the grey is meant to represent default, and is dependant on the context within LFS as to the colour that actually appears in the text.

I would like to see orange appear on ^9.

Making player names longer would break insim again.
#6 - Dru
ZWR need ORANGE
Would be cool to be able to define a custom set of colors via hex codes.
"Would be cool to be able to define a custom set of colors via hex codes."
Yeah nice idea.
Not totally sure it would work.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG