The online racing simulator
Get a response from server when doing things
When you ban someone for a week, you're not sure if it really happened or not (unless the user is there and you see him go, but it could have been him leaving by himself too, as there's usually a small delay)

What I would suggest is to make some sort of communication back to the user, even if it's only an "Ok" or not, but preferably something along the lines of

< /ban NoGo0dUSR 14
> Ok! NoGo0dUSR banned for 14 days. (Not on server)

Now, you're never sure it actually happened, or not ...

(This is somewhat related to my other administration suggestion, see http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=24652 )
As far as I recall, the server does reply for those things.
I ban people all day long, and I don't get any other messages than the user gets disconnected (and that only works when he's on the server at the time, if he already have disconnected you won't know).
I'm mostly on a W10 server though, so perhaps something is done in the latest incompatible patch?
Hmm, becuase in my recollection, banning people I recall getting "User banned for xx days" when a ban gets placed.
#5 - Jakg
Dustin, i've just banned you from all UKCT servers and it didn't say anything, so it seems your wrong :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hmm, becuase in my recollection, banning people I recall getting "User banned for xx days" when a ban gets placed.

You're wrong, I just unbanned a user on the [TC] CityDriving USA server (it's running X, so the latest version) ... And I didn't get anything in chat that he was unbanned ... so you're never 100% sure it has happened ...

Get a response from server when doing things
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG