The online racing simulator
is it worth to buy and S2 ???
(45 posts, started )
hi guys i cant mede up my mind to buy S2 license or not to buy??? im afraid that i will get bored and waist money... can you help me??
#2 - CSU1
Take a look at some of these movies
#3 - garph
Quote from Drifteris LTU :hi guys i cant mede up my mind to buy S2 license or not to buy??? im afraid that i will get bored and waist money... can you help me??

If you don't know if you want S2 or not then don't get it.
-
(andy29) DELETED by andy29
Well I would say that, quite simply, if you like the demo, you'll love the full thing.
I'd say take your time, keep on trying the demo, and if you are still playing LFS in, let's say, 3 months, then you're ready to make the right decision about that.

It took me 1,5 years of demo racing to realise, that everytime I got bored from LFS and put it aside, I always returned to it after some while. So I purchased the S2 license, and yeah, i'm still here.
You registered this month, and already have 70 posts. Either you post a lot of nonsensical crap, or you love LFS. I hope it's the latter
These stupid avoidable thread's,we are all here for a reason,because we like S2
If it was cack and not worth it, then none of us would be here. Buying S2 is in my list of top 5 things I've done...Ever!!
#9 - Dumpy
Well, yeah.

Kind of a silly question. Of course we're all biased.
You could play the demo indefinitely, thanks to the kindness of the Devs by not limiting it in any way.

But the full S2 is different altogether...The LXs, the GTRs, the RAC and FZ5...they're all so muh fun to fling about without trying to be quick, then when you have adaoted ti them the laptimes just drop and drop.

It's all good, certainly the most value for money game I have ever bought.
Yes, its worth it to get S2. this is the official LFS forum so all of us are going to says yes. I suggest you get a second opinon on RSC or something.
not that LFS needs that much thought to be bought.
m8 u gt 2 knw wat u wnt

As soon as i tried demo i wntd s2

u gt 2 b able to tell a diamond frm a stone

Quote from sshhaabb :m8 u gt 2 knw wat u wnt

As soon as i tried demo i wntd s2

u gt 2 b able to tell a diamond frm a stone

c4n u sp33l,IT's a forum not your mobile phone.
Quote from Drifteris LTU :hi guys i cant mede up my mind to buy S2 license or not to buy??? im afraid that i will get bored and waist money... can you help me??

We've all be bored with LFS at somepoint, but then you find a new combo, and your hooked again

You like drifting? But bored of XRT @ BL? Try FZ5 @ KY, or LX6 @ FE. If its racing your after, I dont even need to say a word

At least when you buy S2, its forever, and doesnt get lost or worn out beyond working order like a console CD.
I just brought S2 yesterday. I know the game for a long time. I saw it was a simulator and at first I found hit hard. Then I kept looking on the site, and so on, then yesterday I asw they accept moneybookers, and since I have money in Moneybookers, and I have a GamePad whitch I don't use.....

.....and now I use the game pad and I like it
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :c4n u sp33l,IT's a forum not your mobile phone.

lmao hahaha nice :P wot d ya meyn itz a f0rum n not de fown, d0nt g3t ya!

Lol

hehe
Quote from [DaEmOn] :lmao hahaha nice :P wot d ya meyn itz a f0rum n not de fown, d0nt g3t ya!

Lol

hehe

Speak Properly Or You Will Be Exterminated!!!
|3|_|'/ |_p|-|5, |_| (4|\| |)|21\/3 17 3\/3|\| 1p|-| |_| (|\|'7 5p33|< 17!!11

Tbh, currently isn't the best time to buy s2 imo. I haven't had many good races recently and the amount of people on random combos that I prefer is fever than ever. But, it's always worth it though, especially if you have a wheel to go with it.
#21 - CSU1
Quote from NotAnIllusion :|3|_|'/ |_p|-|5, |_| (4|\| |)|21\/3 17 3\/3|\| 1p|-| |_| (|\|'7 5p33|< 17!!11

Tbh, currently isn't the best time to buy s2 imo. I haven't had many good races recently and the amount of people on random combos that I prefer is fever than ever. But, it's always worth it though, especially if you have a wheel to go with it.

Currently not the best time to buy? What do you mean? Wait till S3.....it will still cost the same if you wait and youll have missed out
Quote from CSU1 :Currently not the best time to buy? What do you mean? Wait till S3.....it will still cost the same if you wait and youll have missed out

When did anyone say anything about S3?

I think NotAnIllusion is just not finding enough folks to race with at the moment, thats all.
Logic is, that if even after patch x, s2 beta or even s2 final the pickup race choices are going to remain what they are currently I'd say don't buy. If it gets better, absolutely.
ok i've desided to buy S2 but now i just need to persuade my mother to put money in her credit card and let me buy it will not be easy but not hard
Quote from CSU1 :Currently not the best time to buy? What do you mean? Wait till S3.....it will still cost the same if you wait and youll have missed out

Not true (depending on where you live). Actually its true either way, if you payed for S3 say back when licenses were first sold you would have saved much more money due to inflation and for outsiders, exchange rates especially.

When I bought licenses for S1 it cost me $21. Now the price of S1 in the US has gone up to $23.79. S2 now costs $47.95 (total), but back when I bought S2 before it came out, I had only payed around $45 (total).

So you can see that now, not later, is the time to buy LFS.

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG