The online racing simulator
Saiko D - The New Beginning(4th Annivesary video by Nyox) - www.saikod.com
Some of you may have seen a trailer of new Saiko D video that Nyox did few months ago - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKd8b-vAw9w

Today we are proud to release the full movie by Nyox. It has been in the works since February, Nyox even redone the first part of the video 3 times. Furthermore it has lots of very cool effects and unique ideas, that we hope you will like! There are of course some minor errors, like "The End of a new beginning", which was suppoused to be "The end and a new beginning", but..

For more info about the video check credits. To see our birhtday thread hovewer, go here

Some screen caps:

#2 - aoun
Downloading now man.. ill give ya feed back soon.. always liked your vids! =)
Not my vid! As I said, Nyox made it. Credit him please
#4 - aoun
Yeh soz.. lol

Very nicee video man.. just i dnno.. something that isnt 100% perfect... cant think of it.. but one hell of a vid.. it started off perfect but after awhile i dnno lol...

9/10
Is the picture meant to be jumpy? Or is that my PC being outdated?

Awsome movie though, loved the FZ5 sounds

Nice to see Kamkor recovered from his crash okay xD
Quote from VTiRoj :Is the picture meant to be jumpy? Or is that my PC being outdated?

I think it's the PC. Some people have problems playing it. I will try to ask Nyox to render it in avi with xvid, it should work better on not so modern pcs then.

Glad you guys like it.
#7 - Ventu

fantastic, 9.5/10!!!!
awesome video...the editing is top work ...so as the drifting (but it needs a little bit more action -like the beginning scene:music with fast rythm...and drifts at high speeds-)...oo...and btw...great to see u back kamkor...you had pretty nasty accident :P:P:P
9.99/10 !!!
this is 1 sick movie,my favorite part is the crash simply awesome,well done!
simply amazing.
nyox did an astonishing job!
you guys should bow to him a couple of times
It looks very interesting, specially a part with crash and walking...

for me its 8/10 >> there were some camera lags etc.
#12 - DDM
the DOWNLOAD link doesnt work for me
i can't download too.
Looks very nice

I'd like to see more driving and less effects, but still, very nice job
tbh i didnt like it that much
it had its moments that were fun to watch (the crash and action bits) but i didnt like the editing
first of all 1/3 of a 6 min movie is nothing but credits and really nothing but credits imho if you must have such long credits add some appeal with small action boxes of outtakes or something
but the really huge problem to me is that i dont see the point of making a 720 movie if youre going to mask away most of the picture ... flatten whats left and blur away the tiny bit of detail that might still be visible (which is how about half of the movie is done)
It's a professionally done movie. But it's too much effects and not enough driving. And the movie is too dark and filmed on the South City track which has dark places of it's own. And the credits are way to long for such a small movie.

The only part that I liked is the one when the driver get's out of the car and inspects the damage.
For some reason i get "problem loading page"
ps:kamkorPL can u please anwser my pm
:bowdown: Amazing movie! Nothing more to say!
i think this would one of the best movies made, besides Pablo's LFS Movie Project.

but is it just me or the credits take a little bit too much... (almost half the movie)..

and by the way..
that 1st sequence ... where it says "Im right on top of them"
which game it that from ? Ghost Recon? SWAT4 ?
cause i forgot.. its sooooo familiar.
What a great movie
Please don't stop making movies, because your drifting is awsome! I want to see more of that. I hope I'll meet you somtimes on track...

and great movie! like the other one...
Nice video... and alot of work in it. I dont like drifting vids, but good work.
Awesome video! Maybe the best LFS drifting video imo.
9.5/10

I will save this one for sure.
oooh, GO SAIKO D crew..

i'm downloading..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG