The online racing simulator
#1 - ORION
24Hours Kyoto Long Rev - Quali Start
You can check out the quali dates and sign in already

[EDIT]
Quali signup no longer needed... just wait until we announce the next quali date and join one of the servers
thx!
How many drivers are allowed per quali session?
eh, how many threads you wanna start in the wrong section for it? I think the organisation should be done in events/league subforum.

Besides that I have the same Q like schneefee
Can you explain this qualy stuff? I cant find anything in rules or on site...
#5 - ORION
You join the server, drive a couple of laps until you got a fast one, and leave the server
There will be enough servers so you can find a place to drive.
So, can only one driver from each team take part in qualifying? And only in one of the sessions? Everything is really unclear at the moment.

Who long will the qualifing session be? 1hour? 2 hours?
@Orion: can u please answer all questions not only the last one - like u also did in the other thread.

how many drivers per server during quali?
what time will the race start?
+ clarification on the patch to be used. if X isn't out by race time will you use W17? I for one would prefer to have as many cars per server as possible, and would be ok with using W17 (X is preferable, obviously).
I've read in the german forum a post from Orion and he says that the latest test patch will be used.
I'm having problem singin up for Quali - I can log in just fine if I need to adjust team details, but when signing a driver for the quali, I get a "wrong pw" :|
Quote from SchneeFee :how many drivers per server during quali?
what time will the race start?

huh I answered those 2 already, didnt I?
But maybe I forgot to post here aswell, and wrote that only in the German forum? anyways...

Race start: 14:00 UTC (16:00 in Austria and Germany )
For the quali there will be enough servers, and you can chose one.

We are going to use the latest patch, which is W17 now.
At least he official W patch will NOT be used.
Quote from r4ptor :I'm having problem singin up for Quali - I can log in just fine if I need to adjust team details, but when signing a driver for the quali, I get a "wrong pw" :|

You must enter the team ID, not the name (I changed this because some people had problems with the login due to special chars in the team name, which must be escaped to html entities...)
Quote from ORION :We are going to use the latest patch, which is W17 now.
At least he official W patch will NOT be used.

Will W0 still be used during quali? This is quite an important point for TBO and GTR teams.

Edit: We still don't have any answers regarding qualifying. Can only one driver from each team take part in quali and can they only drive in one quali session? Also, how long are the quali sessions?
ok, thx.
From the German forum:

"1 Driver of your team is allowed to participate on 1 of the 6 offered qualification sessions. The driver has the oppertunity to drive a fast lap with one hour. If you shortcut your lap will be deleted this is especially significant for the turn from the Oval back to the infield, and the turn/chicane towards the start/finish - straight and turn 1 on the lap."
Quote from ORION :You must enter the team ID, not the name (I changed this because some people had problems with the login due to special chars in the team name, which must be escaped to html entities...)

Aaaaah... I though the "team number" would be the same as car number

Oh well.. done
Is it a rolling start or standing start?
W17 is good news. Thanks a lot for the updates, Orion.

A weekly/biweekly update post covering all news might be a nice thing for us to have.
Looks like it is gonna be REALLY boring for people in the roadcars. Everyone else just has GTRs.
boring? they will be busy like hell when they are being lapped a couple of times each lap

And btw Im sorry for not having posted all the info here, I just didnt read all the posts in the German forum, and my team mate didnt tell me he posted an imortant info there, so I couldnt post it here

For the next race we're definately going for only one forum hehe
Quote from ORION :...For the next race we're definately going for only one forum hehe

And lotta rules and clear stuff on the website
Yeah, I really feel that it's kind of a cruel move to make this an international event and then confine 90% of the info to a German forum.

There needs to me much clearer communication in the future (preferably starting now).
Yeah, I've been going through it with Google Translate. Some interesting info in there, but it'd be nice to have it all in one place.

Example: Start time seems to be 16:00 UTC.
This thread is closed

24Hours Kyoto Long Rev - Quali Start
(71 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG