The online racing simulator
Rallycross Extreme
(12 posts, started )
Rallycross Extreme
Here's a little layout I made; it adds ramps to all the jumps at Blackwood Rallycross. I think it''s great fun, despite the fact that your suspension's gone after 1-2 laps . Try it and comment please! Thanks!

Note: Images are 1.0-1.5 MB (may take a while)
Attached images
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
Attached files
BL2_RallyExtreme.lyt - 932 B - 525 views
your layout kilz my suspension
#3 - Davo
Why are your images 1mb? jpg compression is there for a reason, don't use png for images.
I've done either this layout or one very similar online. They can be fun, but I'd prefer to see the ramps used in a way that doesn't kill your suspension after only a couple of laps.
-
(BlackSheep720) DELETED by BlackSheep720
Quote from Davo :Why are your images 1mb? jpg compression is there for a reason, don't use png for images.

Sorry, I only had a minute or two to do the screenshots and I wasn't thinking. Now I'm at school and can't do anything about it. When I get home I'll make sure to convert them to jpg.
Quote from Dajmin :I've done either this layout or one very similar online. They can be fun, but I'd prefer to see the ramps used in a way that doesn't kill your suspension after only a couple of laps.

The whole point of the track is to be EXTREME. If I toned it down, it wouldn't be as extreme. A full race here is one or two laps (or one or two laps between pits for that matter). Sorry!
Quote from BlackSheep720 :Here's a little layout I made; it adds ramps to all the jumps at Blackwood Rallycross. I think it''s great fun, despite the fact that your suspension's gone after 1-2 laps . Try it and comment please! Thanks!

Note: Images are 1.0-1.5 MB (may take a while)

that lay out is crazy you get some hight on the ramps
Quote from 60iano60 :that lay out is crazy you get some hight on the ramps

Especially on jump #2 (also pic #2) - Make sure to stay way left or else you'll end up on the grass.
Fun layout, but my right back suspension died...
I had this idea too. I even had ramps in the pits
Quote from Zipppy :I had this idea too. I even had ramps in the pits

Who needs jacks eh?

This layout really lives up to the hype, I killed 1 RB4 and one came back traumatised before I could complete a lap
#12 - Nine
Quote from Zipppy :I had this idea too. I even had ramps in the pits

classic, I laughed out loud reading that

Rallycross Extreme
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG