The online racing simulator
FOX Sparco Steering Wheel Pack
(20 posts, started )
My little FOX steering wheel pack I made to match my interior is now available for download. Unfortunately I couldn`t easily split it up to fit on the forum, so it`s available over at the LFS Database.

http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... onid=15&p13_fileid=12

--

There are 4 colours of the FOX wheel in the pack - Black, Blue, Grey, and Red.

For each colour, you can also choose to use -

Yellow or White Sparco Logo.

Dark Grip or Lighter Grip.

Thumb Buttons or No Buttons.

--

Cheers.
Attached images
1.jpg
4.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Very nicely done with the buttons .

I am not too sure about the colored ones though. I guess someone will use those .
I wasn`t sure about making the coloured ones at first, but most of the Sparco wheels are available in those colours, so I thought I`d add them anyway.

Although I thought I`d use only the standard grey or black, I`m currently using the red one, as it just fits so well with the skins I`m using just now.
Double post, but since it`s my thread, I guess I`m allowed....

Any other comments for the pack, please stick them in here. The FO8 pack I`m working on is very similar so it`d help to get some feedback before adding the last few details.
#5 - Jakg
its not named correctly, btw
Quote from Tweaker :
I am not too sure about the colored ones though. I guess someone will use those .

I will surely use the red one...Been drooling on it since I saw it in another screenshot...
Quote from Jakg :its not named correctly, btw

What isn`t??? If there`s a problem, please point it out.
#8 - Jakg
wheel the black-dark-with buttons should be called "wheelfelt1"
Quote from Jakg :wheel the black-dark-with buttons should be called "wheelfelt1"

Have you been smoking or drinking today, Jack? The current FOX wheel file is called "Wheel_felt3.dds" which is what all the files in this pack are called.

I make absolutely 100% sure that the files I release are called by their proper file names, and are up to the standard that I would accept before I release them to everyone else, so that they work, and are 100% working for anyone that wants to use them.

If you have a problem running this though for whatever reason, I`ll gladly help out. Just let me know exactly what happened when you downloaded it and tried to use it, and I`ll make sure everything works for you.

Cheers.
#10 - Jakg
when i went into my LFS folder it didnt overwrite anything, or in my CMX Viewer folder, so i had a look at the names and i have something called "wheelfelt1" which looks similar, i think thats what you mean
Jack. I`ve just done a few bare installs of various patch levels of LFS and they all have the Wheel_felt3.dds file in there.

Even if you don`t see or have that file for some strange reason, copy one of my versions over into the dds/ folder, start up LFS and let me know if you see the new wheel when you select the FOX.
#12 - Jakg
wtf, thats wierd - why the hell do i not have that file and a mis-named one?!

Seems i was wrong, odd!

EDIT - Fixed it, your names were correct, no idea why that happened!
Cheers Jack. Im glad it`s working for you. I do put a lot of effort into what I do and double and triple check everything before I release it.

There has always been a wheelfelt1.dds file in the LFS dds folder since I started looking at the files, but it just seems to be one of those redundant files lying around from previous releases. I can only assume it was an earlier test version of the FOX wheel before the logo and bolt graphics were added into the file.

The main point really is... do you like it?
#14 - Jakg
/me loves it in my hi-res cockpit

Unseen & Elektrik Kar, together driving your FPS down for a better looking world :P
that very nicely done lad
Can someone reupload? Thanks
Thank you very much, wheels looks really nice!
Thanks! They look great.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG