The online racing simulator
Second round takes OWRL F1 field to Blackwood

The second race in the brand new OWRL F1 series will take place tonight at the famous Blackwood GP-circuit. Who needs a minute at Blackwood? Certainly not the OWRL F1 field! However, with the race being 89 laps concentration will be key at this track.

Going into the second round, Cyber Racing will hope to continue the momentum gained by winning the first race. Hard competition can be expected from SK Racing. Especially Husky` will be the one to watch, after missing out on the victory by just 3 seconds in the first event. The SK-Racing-driver then went on to win a BMW M6 at the Intel Racing Tour final and hopes to continue his winning mood in OWRL F1. Still excited by his succes, Husky' states:
Quote :"I will do my best tonight, but it will be hard. I had no chance to train the last two weeks because of the wonderful, great and amazing Intel Racing Tour Final - Sure, I want to win tonight, but we will see if it is possible on this hard oldschool Live for Speed Track with this fast Formula One car."

The pre-race training gives hope for fans of the underdogs. Even though the fastest time was set by first race winner prophet, ScP|Micha, FPR|Aldi and both pod - virtual racing drivers follow closely. Can any of these drivers keep Cyber and Husky` from winning again?

The OWRL F1 race on April, 21st can be spectated by tuning in to LFS TV or LFS Spectator. Qualifying starts at 19:30 CEST with the race following immediately afterwards on 20:15 CEST. More information on the series can be found on www.owrl.de.
#2 - Misko
For sure its going to be very tough race with so many laps and corners and curbs to get wrong.
#3 - Misko
Take a look at the cool starting procedure with formation lap:
http://lfs-srbija.byethost17.c ... _BL1_race_90L_0R_0F_2.mpr

Was a very nice battle with SK then.

Too bad server crashed after couple of laps, not once but twice, so we had to start all over again and with a shortened distance. For me at least it was great, pushing all the time, came second in the end even if I had a very good chance to win if it wasn't for two silly mistakes... meh. Never mind, it was still great, cyber 1-2 in qual and in race.

Official results tomorrow I think...

Unnofficial stats in the meantime: http://liveforspeed.ee/pub/sta ... 3.24.04_results_race.html
#4 - Nobo
Hehe, didnt like the shortend distance....risk was to high for me to try 1 Stop, but still 3rd with a bad last stint, happy with that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG