The online racing simulator
slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
#1 - Don
slowmotion_tyres2
Hi Don,

I am currently at my job and cant stretch our connections.
Would be some Youtube or similar version avaible now? Althought I guess it would not make sense if the video is again at 50FPS.

thanks.
mmmmjummmy, finally a new dose of don-vid for me. I LOVE it! Good shit!
#4 - Bosse
Awesome as always DoN!
10/10. Very well put together.
really nice job don =) good work
Quote from Don :...

Hi Don,
nice video.
But ... why your both slowmotion_tyres videos have incorrect aspect ratio set?
(1.25 instead of 1.77 on slowmotion_tyres.avi and 1.25 instead of 1.66 on slowmotion_tyres2.avi)
#8 - Chaos
Just awesome! Great job by DoN as usual!
Best slomo ever :bowdown: but that FXO flip didn't look exactly quite realistic...

What is the classical song/soundtrack? Great choice.

One thing I want to whine about, I don't think is 50 fps really needed - actually it's the opposite on low-end computers, it looks worse than 30 fps. HD resolution with 50 fps is simply too much at least for my computer. Usually no problem playing full HD res vids that has 25 or 30 fps. Youtube version coming soon?
Lovely to watch.
15/10 just for showing a car with a Euro 2004 Cup skin .
Really nice video Don
#12 - Don
Quote from DEVIL 007 :Would be some Youtube or similar version avaible now? Althought I guess it would not make sense if the video is again at 50FPS.

I dont really want to upload the vid to youtube NOW, i`d prefer if ppl used the proper version. But i might upload it later, after few days i guess.

Quote from kmarty :
why your both slowmotion_tyres videos have incorrect aspect ratio set?
(1.25 instead of 1.77 on slowmotion_tyres.avi and 1.25 instead of 1.66 on slowmotion_tyres2.avi)

as we spoke in irc - i dunno. All of my players can play it correctly, except for the mplayer, which plays it in bad AR.

Quote from deggis :
What is the classical song/soundtrack? Great choice.
One thing I want to whine about, I don't think is 50 fps really needed - actually it's the opposite on low-end computers, it looks worse than 30 fps. HD resolution with 50 fps is simply too much at least for my computer. Usually no problem playing full HD res vids that has 25 or 30 fps. Youtube version coming soon?

its 2 songs i "mixed" together, but i dont know the name of neither of them.

I believe theres a big difference in smoothness between 30FPS and 50FPS vid tho.
Great stuff as per usual, just a shame there's that one long shot of the silly drilled brake discs that aren't spinning. Other than that one little pet hate. Top stuff!
Beautiful... :cry:

...excuse me, there is something in my eye...
MAN I love your work x10^30
Bravooooooo!! :clapclap:
asolutly amazing

nice quote from scawen aswell!
#18 - joen
What can I say...it's just... simply gorgeous. Amazing job as usual, the perfect LFS showcase.

edit: great music choice by the way. Really dramatic and it makes a great combo with the video.

Poetry in motion
Simply briliant. :woohoo:
i can watch this repeatedly for 2 hours and never get bored.
#20 - SamH
Quote from Don :its 2 songs i "mixed" together, but i dont know the name of neither of them.

I may be wrong, but I think they're Chris DeBurgh's "Lady In Red", and Elton John's "Your Song". Those were the two I heard, anyway.

[edit] and absolutely beautiful, Don. Naturally. As always.
#21 - XsX!
simply gorgeous work on that vid.
#22 - d6nn
simply amazing Don. Nice work 9.99/10 (never give 10 )
#23 - troy
outstanding work once again

i was so free and uploaded it to stage6 (it stays divx there and shouldnt lose any quality)
all you need is a little plugin to watch and you can even direct download it, hope you dont mind
DoN PowA!:headbang:
Such a beautiful video Don, brilliant!

slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG