The online racing simulator
Small enhancement of LFS's Multiplayer browser
As we all know in the multiplayer game selection screen we can click on the
3 letter car abbreviation at the top row to filter the desired cars, so we have:

BLACK = NULL
BLUE = This car included
RED = This car excluded

So far so good

But what if I want two cars (or more) included? This can't be done at the moment.

If I click on the FZR and I make it BLUE meaning "Include the FZR" and then I click on the FXR and make it also BLUE the result is:
"Show me the servers which have the FZR AND the FXR available" instead of
"Show me the servers which have the FZR OR the FXR available"

So, the result is instead of having a bigger list to to choose between these two cars to have a smaller!! (because all the servers that dont have both of these cars available are filtered)

So I propose either to change the behaviour of the blue color to OR, or even better introduce a new color, let's say green to perform this task.
#2 - dev
+1... blue color for "and" selection of a car, green for "or"
Quote from KMSpeed :"Show me the servers which have the FZR OR the FXR available"

Easy, turn all cars red, then turn FXR and FZR black.
Not so easy

If you do that you'll exlude all the FZR and FXR servers which have some other cars available also.
Actually I don't

Really, how is this complicated? My explanation was a little complicated with all these colors and these AND OR operators, but it real action in the game it is just 2 clicks. I just wanted to do a thorough explanation of the situation, thus the big post.

LFS's browser lacks some real nice features other multiplayer games browsers have like favorite servers list, buddies list, ping thresshold, and tracks filtering and maybe we'll see some of them in the future, they have already been suggested in other threads.

My suggestion was made with the concept that it can be easily implemented in the current GUI of the browser without much work on Scawen's part (as far as I can understand) while we are waiting for a bigger update of the browser's interface.

Have you tried to do it in the game? I really don't think that is is hard and it isn't mandatory to use it either. You can leave it in All Cars as it is by default.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG