The online racing simulator
Can I change my forum name?
(17 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? it's shite, and I'll work for cookies ???
Yeah, easy, create a new account.

License names, while can technically be changed, involves far too much work for the devs since it's a nasty, un-automated process, so basically they can't be bothered. If they allowed it, they'd no doubt have lots of tedious work to do for no real gain, it's not customer support and at the end of the day you picked it, so hard cheese.
#3 - CSU1
Thanks bob, simple and quick solution there, new account on the way
(It will keep me off that bloody list for an extra year or two i suppose)

E: I will miss my subscribed threads which I regularly go through, any way of copying them over?
Just keep it. Its a name ffs.

I'm sure the devs will come up with an easier way to change Usernames soon. but it would be crap, cos wreckers could just change it
if you make a new account, you'll be shown as "demo racer". So I don't suggest doing that
Easy solution to fix that, Buy S2 again
Sure. Have a new name. Just let the LFS community pick it for you
i thought a while back about changing my name.
well, as im not really rich i decided to leave it

[RCG] was the tag for the first team i was in Racing Center Germany.
but as u can expect it didnt last forever, oh well i couldnt change it anymore.
so i just decided that RCG does now mean [RaCinG]Boosted
Your racername is 'cSu', so surely having 'CSU1' as a forum name isn't bad. Plus the '1' just tells everyone your the best 'CSU' out there
I just have my name in my sig. It's a lot easier than having to explain everyone that you ARE licensed and not using a crack.
#11 - CSU1
Quote from Hankstar :Sure. Have a new name. Just let the LFS community pick it for you

Lmao! sounds good, what do you have in mind?
#12 - Jakg
CSstUpid1 sound Ok?
#13 - CSU1
#14 - Jakg
LOL, that link is NOT a good idea with volume set to really loud and with my parents in the next room!
#15 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :LOL, that link is NOT a good idea with volume set to really loud and with my parents in the next room!

Lmao! I like people who dont take verbal abuse too hard(most of the Irish nation infact), sorry Jakq, no offence intended, really
#16 - Jakg
i didn't take any offense, until you called me Jakq! It's Jakg god-dammit!
#17 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :i didn't take any offense, until you called me Jakq! It's Jakg god-dammit!

E; ooops just pullin your leg

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG