(19 posts, closed, started )
was waiting to say something special but i couldnt be bovad
#2 - Mc21
you had 99 and spammed for 100.
You got to be kidding me.
Now only thousands and 250's bother me :P
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Posts

u could post in another thread, but why to start a thread?
coz im special and why not start a thread its not like you have important things to do
I wish admins could turn off the postcount....:banghead:
I fear for Pearcy's future.

Take a leaf out of Shaun's, Faster111 and Niko's book if you want to be treated like an idiot.

Good luck...

P.S...Learn the Queen's English. Txt tlk will not go down very well here.
Quote from The General Lee :I fear for Pearcy's future.

Take a leaf out of Shaun's, Faster111 and Niko's book if you want to be treated like an idiot.

Good luck...

lol man.
Come on pearcy_2k7 why just not to post anywhere else and say "YAHOO WEEE A HUNDRED POST!!! IM SO GOD DAMN HAPPY"?
Sorry boys i have let you down this is the first forum ive been on so i need to grasp forum life i dont usally txt talk it misses some of the lettes some times, i dont know why i dont have that problem on msn, or word or anything
Kalev...WOW!..You have 333 posts man. Does that mean Satans son will come after you as you are not worthy of the full 666
Quote from The General Lee :Kalev...WOW!..You have 333 posts man. Does that mean Satans son will come after you as you are not worthy of the full 666

P.S. i like ur sign the BMW one
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :i dont usally txt talk it misses some of the lettes some times, i dont know why i dont have that problem on msn, or word or anything

Quote :bovad

Quote :bothered

Yea, I have heard of problems on the forums when it missed letters (not) but you problem is critical, your forum account seems to change "th" to a "v" and "ered" to just a simple "ad" I havnt heard of this, but if you e-mail the devs, they will help you.

I am ofcourse pulling your leg, please don't hate me and much respect to you 2k7 man.

P.S...Sorry for double post, this spam lark is addictive.
My god... is it possible that people really have nothing better to do in their lifes than post a thread saying, this is my 100th post... It's sad really..
This internet is a devils thing, i said that all along, what happened with kids playing hide and seek, playing with those litlle cars in the gravel, etc... I don't see that at all anymore, the best years are now spend in front of the monitor..
#16 - SamH

Two bad things you did Text talking will get you fried by the other forum members, but spamming will get you fried by them AND the moderators.

This forum is English-speaking, but it's here for people of all nationalities, so we depend on people typing clearly and correctly. However, spamming just isn't acceptable at all. No penalties or anything this time, but please understand that making posts just for the hell of it is definitely not the thing to do.

Cheers
#17 - Rish

This forum has nearly 17,000 members, if everyone that reached 100 posts started a thread, well you can see where i'm going with this.! :biggun:
-
(geeman1) DELETED by geeman1 : *hides*
What Sam said, only this threads only serves to feed spam, so it's time to bring it to a less than subtle end...
This thread is closed

(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG