The online racing simulator
Playground
(21 posts, started )
Playground
That's some nice precision driving mate, contratz as everytime
#3 - d6nn
omg its sooo nice
Nice Idea...

I really enjoyed music, action, camera movements... Mabye next time try to edit movie with 16:9 effect- it makes black line down and up, its looks better...
Nice, but in a 3 minute video I'd rather see something interesting happen before 1:05.
It's not bad, nice effects and stuff, but the special is MUSIC,

I just love it. In my trade Music for video I wonted somethig like this. Do you have something cool like this, whit killer bas
thanks for comments guys

NIKI - pm me, and we'll see what we can trade

Edit: Here's the layout (i have been asked to upload it)
Attached files
AU2_playground.lyt - 292 B - 260 views
Last thing from me....

Can u say the name of The Prodigy´s song, I cant remember it

BTW thanks for layout
Nice idea, was good driving
#10 - Davo
Excellent driving first of all. Cool angles and not bad effects. 8/10
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Last thing from me....

Can u say the name of The Prodigy´s song, I cant remember it

BTW thanks for layout

it is Prodigy Vs Pain - shut your mouth remix
or something like that (they have 3 versions of that mix)
That's some awesome work man, some proper skill goin' on there

even my bro says so, even tho he doesnt play LFS lol...

I'm diggin' that track on it...

Prodigy FTW!!!

I see some good vids comin from u
thank you, Its not that hard - the main Idea is keep your nose as close to the pole as possible - that way you have enough room for the back end to swipe around... oh, and you need a very sharp oversteery setup, with a locked diff and a short 1st gear to easily spin you out of any situation try it
Nice video Always loved the music.

Try using progressive scan to prevent everything transforming into tiny stripes when the image moves fast.
Attached images
progressive scan.jpg
Quote from kaynd :Nice video Always loved the music.

Try using progressive scan to prevent everything transforming into tiny stripes when the image moves fast.

Thats It!
I mean That's it?
I tried to get rid of those pesky stripes since I started using Vegas!
Thank you!
I owe you a beer
#16 - S0ul
Cool effect,nice movie overall. Your driving was what stunned me.This must be the definition of precision. How long did it take you to pull this off?
Quote from S0ul :Cool effect,nice movie overall. Your driving was what stunned me.This must be the definition of precision. How long did it take you to pull this off?

about 20 minutes of practicing+setup tweaking and then 3 takes, each 2 minutes doing different figures, I must admit theese were basicaly first times on this playground, I made it a few days back

EDIT:Smurfen has posted a vid here a while back (2-4 days back) I believe that his vid is the definition of precision - after all - they are doing it at high speeds
Yea, very good video and effect, plus awesome music
8,5/10
Quote from squidhead :it is Prodigy Vs Pain - shut your mouth remix
or something like that (they have 3 versions of that mix)

Terrific driving, perfect. Total control there, wish I could do the same. I love the song as well, and I've been trying to get this particular remix but I can't find it anywhere at all, I'm always getting wrong remix, someone's rapping in it which sounds like crap. You mind sending it to me or uploading it somewhere? =P
That's a good job, Squid

Playground
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG