The online racing simulator
A Fake/ Liar In Lfs ! ! !
(19 posts, closed, started )
Well guys/girls i have a report. some of u may have heard that midwest drift team has been canceled or shut down "" im here to tell you that it hasent! and some more stuff cr!t!cal drift is a fake infact he had told me he had become the new owner of [mw] but guess what i had a long talk with [mw] ezo " REAL OWNER" and told me that critical was saying that he was owner and that makes me mad because he started a new drift team called 360 and why should a liar be the maker of a new clan/team so im here to tell you that we should all be suspicous of critical because he tells stories and most of all he lies. you dont want your kids/ you hanging out with a no body! we shouldnt have to put up with this and more so i want to impose the " silent treatment " to him so next time you see him. DONT TALK TO HIM he might start telling you a story about " johnny bay" any stuff like that DONT BELIEVE HIM and what a poser dont ya think lying about being an owner its sad really
#2 - garph
I nearly passed out tryin to read that!
#3 - th84
Like sands in a hour glass...these are the days of our lives.
Well, thanks for sharing.

I guess.
Thank you very much for the warning.

I can live safely now!!
phew, now i won´t have problems to fall asleep tonight.
#7 - CSU1
Quote from garph :I nearly passed out tryin to read that!

Lmao!

*catfight*!!! Meeeaowwww!
#8 - JTbo
Never heard from any of those names/teams he mentions, maybe this information has little or no value to me then?
#10 - CSU1
Am I back at school?
Quote from CSU1 :I was wondering why he never mentioned a name, I read his post as , and some more stuff cr!t!cal, drift is a fake infact he had told me..... didnt see the name in there

Yes, I really should be ashamed for being able to read some parts of the first post.
#13 - JTbo
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, I really should be ashamed for being able to read some parts of the first post.

Your error correction routine is just outdated, upgrade while you still can

Sure there could have been bit paragraphs and so, but it is possible to understand what he would likes to say, well takes bit time to read of course and message would work perhaps better when send to team members emails, I guess
#14 - col
I just have a mental picture of the poor kid running away from his PC crying after typing that....
Quote from BMWM3GTR :Well guys/girls i have a report. some of u may have heard that midwest drift team has been canceled or shut down "" im here to tell you that it hasent! and some more stuff cr!t!cal drift is a fake infact he had told me he had become the new owner of [mw] but guess what i had a long talk with [mw] ezo " REAL OWNER" and told me that critical was saying that he was owner and that makes me mad because he started a new drift team called 360 and why should a liar be the maker of a new clan/team so im here to tell you that we should all be suspicous of critical because he tells stories and most of all he lies. you dont want your kids/ you hanging out with a no body! we shouldnt have to put up with this and more so i want to impose the " silent treatment " to him so next time you see him. DONT TALK TO HIM he might start telling you a story about " johnny bay" any stuff like that DONT BELIEVE HIM and what a poser dont ya think lying about being an owner its sad really

One of the funniest posts I have read in a long, long time.

"Dont talk to him! He's a poopyhead!"

Dude, it is the internet.
humans are such interesting creatures.
#17 - JTbo
Quote from Gabkicks :humans are such interesting creatures.

Nah, I would say most of them are rather boring and very uninteresting, too many of them are sheeps.
#18 - CSU1
Quote from JTbo :Nah, I would say most of them are rather boring and very uninteresting, too many of them are sheeps.

Like that girl [sheepVoice]Baaaaarbera![/sheepVoice]
#19 - Gunn
This sort of irrelevant drama should not be ranted about on our forums. Take it out to the playground next time.
This thread is closed

(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG