The online racing simulator
Temporary replay - delete at new race start
Temporary replay - delete at new race start instead of after exiting LFS. At current hard disk sizes the extra 1 MB kept on your hard disk until the next race start will not be a problem, I figure.

EDIT (To clarify):

Currently the temporary replay gets deleted when you close LFS. So, when you want to send the temporary replay (the replay of your last race) to someone (friend, moderator) and you have exited LFS (which is a logical thing to do), it is too late - the replay has been deleted. My proposal is to delete/overwrite the temporary replay only when a new race starts.
I don't get it.

The "temp.mpr" does get deletet/overwritten once a new Race starts....
You've lost me too.
Yeah, the Temp gets overwritten as the new replay, then a new temp is created upon race start...?
I think he wants the temp.mpr to stay after LFS exits, but only when you later play again and start a new race, THEN delete/overwrite it.
Aha!

We are all feeble compared to your positronic brain!
Wait, gotta insert the emotion chip...

Quote from Bob Smith :We are all feeble compared to your positronic brain!

Indeed.
I still dont get it. This:
Quote :I think he wants the temp.mpr to stay after LFS exits, but only when you later play again and start a new race, THEN delete/overwrite it.

is exactly what we have now, isn't it.?
I just tested, it gets deleted when you exit LFS (respectively shut down the MP server).
Quote from Highsider9 :Indeed.
I still dont get it. This:

is exactly what we have now, isn't it.?

You still didn´t read that I think...

Quote from AndroidXP :I think he wants the temp.mpr to stay after LFS exits, but only when you later play again and start a new race, THEN delete/overwrite it.

He must mean this because he also said, "At current hard disk sizes the extra 1 MB or so will not be a problem, I figure."

But yeah bad grammar *gg*
Quote from AndroidXP :I just tested, it gets deleted when you exit LFS (respectively shut down the MP server).

Aaaah. Suddenly, everything makes sense.
Well, to bring this Thread back on track, I guess i have to "+1" to this Suggestion.
+1
Sry, guys... sometimes you know what you want to say but don't express it clearly.

Yeah, currently the temporary replay gets deleted when you close LFS. So, when you want to send the temporary replay (the replay of your last race) to someone (friend, moderator) and you have exited LFS (which is a logical thing to do), it is too late - the replay has been deleted. My proposal is to delete/overwrite the temporary replay only when a new race starts.

Quote from CLRS530 :But yeah bad grammar *gg*

Sry, wheres the bad grammar... I just wasn't being clear.
Your sentence was wrong in order... Thats what I meant

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG