The online racing simulator
LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
LFS Intro FZ50
downloading...

Fantastic mate!!!! 10/10!!!
Wow!

Wow!

This is definitely one of The Best LFS Movies I have ever seen. Very nice Work.
#4 - Vain
I'm downloading since over an hour and still only 35% completed. Megaupload will not send more than 20kbyte/sec.

Vain
OH MY F.CKING GOD... this video is just awesome... Makes me want to buy S2... which i will do... in a few hours.

20/10 to this video, the best, just the best. Only, if u want it as an introvideo for lfs, it's too long i think.
Can anybody upload it to another host?
All spots for my country are always in use,
so I can never download from this place.
Quote from Highsider9 :Wow!

Wow!

This is definitely one of The Best LFS Movies I have ever seen. Very nice Work.

really????

downloading...

super great movie 10/10
Impressive 9.8/10

pls make more movies !!!!!
9.9/10

the best LFS movie I have seen, Great stuff!
*stands up and aplauds to every part of the movie
ohhhh you were right, the best edited movie!!
let me just see here..... OH MY F*****G GOD! 10/10 makes want to buy a liscence EDIT it sounded god but all i get is the music
I usually don't comment that much but....dude!! :bowdown:

A liiiittle anoyed by the mirrors..should be blacked out..looks wierd. Like small monitors in there :P

But apart from that, just a perfect movie. Really great..9.99/10.
One word: awesome!

@Vain: I got pretty much 55kbyte/sec which is as high as it usually goes with megaupload. Granted it is 150mb file but well worth it.

---
EDIT: for alternative file share hosts, check my sig
how do you play the vid? i just get sound
That was a really good movie!
I especially like the HDR effects you used in the first couple of shots.

Colour me impressed
Quote from mixer13134 :OH MY F.CKING GOD... this video is just awesome... Makes me want to buy S2... which i will do... in a few hours.

20/10 to this video, the best, just the best. Only, if u want it as an introvideo for lfs, it's too long i think.

i think he means like the old nfs intros where it gives a detail or two about the car OR just show how it peforms
no megaupload pls
can you upload this on YOUTUBE or GOOGLE video?
Megaupload is f-ing bulls*** ive been trying for the last 3 hours to dl this video..... i gotta instal some bs toolbar wth... Upload it to some other place.... rapidshare maybe.
Reupload please...rapidshare or something..megaupload is not working. :banghead:
EDIT: Beaten...
#25 - Vain
The editing was superb and propably the best ever seen here on the forums, but the choice of scenes was poor and the music didn't fit the editing well.

Vain
-
(BlackMan) DELETED by BlackMan

LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG