The online racing simulator
Server Admin Improvements
(4 posts, started )
1) I would like to have a gui that I can access when I am racing on my dedicated server that would give me all the options. Especially ones that pertain to connected players. It took me forever to type this one guy's convoluted name in order to ban him.

2) Server Info screen. There should be a hot key for server info: including things like the track name, number of laps, mandatory pit, car types, ... basically everything a player might want to know.

Thank you!
CHOPS HQ Canada
agreed here.
This "/lap blah blah blah" is a pain! another one for the S3 list i'd say.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
I wish there is some way to see whether a connected player is an admin in the connections list, a small symbol will do so it shouldn't be too hard to implement this feature. I think this will help the admins when organizing events.
Quote from lambchop44 :1) I would like to have a gui that I can access when I am racing on my dedicated server that would give me all the options. Especially ones that pertain to connected players. It took me forever to type this one guy's convoluted name in order to ban him.

2) Server Info screen. There should be a hot key for server info: including things like the track name, number of laps, mandatory pit, car types, ... basically everything a player might want to know.

Thank you!
CHOPS HQ Canada
  1. Press N then right click the critter's name. There just move over to the left side with the arrow keys and type '/ban 0 '. Should be ok.
  2. Press F12 while in game, in car.
Quote from icyocean :I wish there is some way to see whether a connected player is an admin in the connections list, a small symbol will do so it shouldn't be too hard to implement this feature. I think this will help the admins when organizing events.

There is when the game is not in a sesson, at the ... eh, info screen?, you can see it next to the client's name.

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG