The online racing simulator
[SD] slick drifters
(17 posts, started )
[SD] slick drifters
This thread is closed ..
why not become s2 BEFORE having 10 members?
for unlocking cars and tracks to drift on...
because i want to get my members 1st have a team account and buy them all s2
You surely know that this is illegal!?

Quote from liveforspeed.net :3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

if your going to actually buy me my own account, then I'll join....
Quote from Ku-sama :if your going to actually buy me my own account, then I'll join....

looking for freebies are we? hehehe
Hell ya if some [non inteligent person] is willing to buy you a lisences i would join lol but i already have mine after hard labor.
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 :Thats a pretty big statment, considering a team closing is a more respectable way of going out rather then it dying. And a demo team is not going to be well respected coz you will have noobs impresinating members like they do to my team. To be respected you would want to be S2 right off the bat. But its your call but you will have to stide hard to ever be up to the mark the DK were, because my guess is you will never get that high. Never the less good luck with your team.

thanx mate but i just hope someday i can get my team as good and high as them in the lfs world
Quote from Ku-sama :if your going to actually buy me my own account, then I'll join....

HAHAHAHA!
Hi, I think I am not bad drifter

My drift replay can see in Looking For A Drift Team post
hey
i am a good drifter and now looking for a team post me if i can join
Nice to bump this old thing but this team is dead
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
If you look at the dates more closely you will see 27th of Febuary 07
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14
Quote from AstroBoy :If you look at the dates more closely you will see 27th of Febuary 07

Nathan deleted his message just a few seconds before you posted.
Quote from andreas_1 :i am a good drifter and now looking for a team post me if i can join

i see this post , sooo wow ??? says yesterday for me
Pm'd

[SD] slick drifters
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG