The online racing simulator
Sorry notice from Drgservers.com INC
(8 posts, closed, started )
Hello we wanted to apologize greatly to all the users that ordered Live for speed services from Drgservers.com and never got the details.

The reason for the problems where basicly we where changing control panel at this time to a new and improved control panel for customers.

What we have done recently is made Live for speed run under linux and made it able to people can manage there servers through the control interface.

We urge and customer or baught or rented services from us to contact us at [email protected] tell us your ordering information. You will be setup on the new interface which has been tested by many people now and it fully 100% working, You will all so be given a 23 slot server for free for the problems i am personally extremely sorry for all given issues.

Thanks we apologize again.
Lee
Hello again,

We have just decided that thoes customers with problems will get there server they ordered and another 2 23 slot servers for free not 1 as i stated in the last post.

Thank you for understanding
Lee
What if the user wants his/her money back? Speaking theoretically, of course.
Then as a company we can issue a refund to them.

As i have stated we are extremely sorry for the issues all customers where emailed updating them on the situation.

What would we would more like to happen is that the customer get time free with extra servers for the downtime.

Lee
Quote from Drgservers.com :Then as a company we can issue a refund to them.

As i have stated we are extremely sorry for the issues all customers where emailed updating them on the situation.

What would we would more like to happen is that the customer get time free with extra servers for the downtime.

Lee

Refund? Send one this way! You should already have all the info. Show us your word is valid.
I don't need or want any more servers, just a refund would be good business practice.

Thanks
Way to go Lee, thats what people want to see, less Threatening behaviour, and more actual action from DRG... asking Clients for their sign up details... Good luck.
Wow seriously old thread dug up there.. I'd keep expecting a reply, but I wouldnt keep your hopes up. This is over a year old.
this is an old thread and seems that your issue in general Exodus has nothing to do with Live For Speed in any way.

I am now closing this thread.
This thread is closed

(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG