The online racing simulator
How to add another team to the OLFSL list
Hi guys, i got a small question, it may have been discussed before, im wondering how i could add my team to the OLFSL teams list, as we are going to participate in OLFSL(and we want to participate under the same racing flags).
Just mail me your teamtag and the full name. You can find my address from the site on the 'Contact us' -page.

Or you can PM me too
Email and PM sent, yet still no reply
Patience
Yeah.. please bear with me. I've been quite busy lately, league stuff - and I do have a personal life too

Anyway, I've reserved this evening and night for OLFSL work, which includes some rules stuff (announced probably tomorrow), answering my mails on hold (your team addition request for example) and doing some coding.

However, I'm sorry for taking this long time to reply - There is now even less available (and capable in some matters too) hands in OLFSL staff.

Time to eat now, after that - work, work, work
Okay, I think I got them all in now. Please go to Profile -page on the site and change your profile.

Thanks for your patience
Alrighty, thank you very much for the help, and see u on the track
Now there is another small issue, (pls look into it when u have time, no rush) my team members, when they try and select the team in the profile list, and they hit update, the page refreshes and it reverts back to their old team, in my case to no team. Just thought i would bring it up. Ty once again

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG