The online racing simulator
inertial thrusters my 7 year research
(22 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
frolov from st petersburgh university describes the reactionless effects of gyros of varying radius

i built one and it works i got a speed of 0.5 m/min on water out of a meccano

heres the theory:

you are on a planet on 0g and want to accelerate constantly up

you go up a tower and you shoot 10m underneath you two cannonballs opossed horizontally and two cables are unite to the balls,cable that can become longer or shorter because you hold a spool giving away or recovering cable

basically once the two cannonballs are shot you just have to make out of the balls by giving and recovering cable a trajectory like a looping yoyo)

you would be making constantly horizontal loops with the cannonball and by this means propelled up

how?

well if you put a dinamometer in the cable in the spiral part that goes outwards thats underneath you the tension will be much minor than in the part of spiral that goes inwards thats above you

simplificating, the balls are the same time underneath you than above you but the tension(only force you feel) is much greater when theyre above you than underneath you so thought theres reaction this is much minor than the action

another way to understand it is to take a circuit composed of two halves, an inwards spiral and an outwards spiral

the centrifugal force will be bigger in the inwards spiral and smaller in the outwards one
#2 - lerts
another way to view it is this:

i have counterrotating shafts along which them weights move freely

while i spin the shafts the weights go farther without pulling on me but to recover the weights i have to pull on them

its just a matter of letting the weights go in one half and pulling in the other
That's quite impressive for 7 years. Is it a new ball game?
Any pictures or a paper on it?
I don't think I understand what you're saying. Are you proposing some sort of propulsion device involving a pair of centrifuges spinning on a perpendicular axis to the direction of movement?

I'm a bit thick, I'm from the north.
Does it play Doom?
#7 - JTbo
Quote from spankmeyer :Does it play Doom?

No, but in theory it just never stops illepall

But really, we need pic + videos
#8 - lerts
a looping yoyo is an example of gyroscope of varying radius:

http://www.kwos.ca/yoyo-tricks ... icks-kwos-looptheloop.htm

notice in the video there are two halves of trajectory trowing and catching

in the half throwing theres less tension (centrifugal force) than in the one catching so the guy in case of being in 0 g would be propelled up

its interesting to notice that in the transition from inwards spiral to outwards spiral when the string is the shortest the yoyo flips 180º just like water reverses in a vortex, so this would be a kind of mechanical vortex which leads to schauberger which maylead to antigravity and timetravel as explained in the disclousere project by hundreds of witness one of the biggest secrets antigravity, why? to hide the second secret free energy i really wish is not timetravel

take into account if there was no friction the yoyo would continue to go and it would propel up freely
#9 - JTbo
I once saw a video where was lot of pipe and water in it, and was connected to some machinery that was generator that did make electricity.

Thing was, that guy hammered pipe and shockwave did go back and forth in pipes and that did make electricity, he said that it could go on almost forver after started.

There sure are many inventions to be made in this aspect and I really hope that someday we see these in use.

Owner of Virgin airlines is friend of environment, maybe he would be interested funding such projects, there are also others. Maybe worth to check out this Branson launches $25m climate bid
ive had two nervous breakdowns and im on meds now

i think it was due to my overuse of drugs but theres something odd, first nervous breakdown was the same week my patent got published and second one same week i tried to recover property of the patent one year later

then i see disclosure projects where they tell big secret antigravity is by hundred of witness

so im not so sure i should go on
Quote from lerts :ive had two nervous breakdowns and im on meds now

i think it was due to my overuse of drugs but ...

No "but" required!
Quote :...so I'm not sure I should go on...

No, maybe best not to here, industrial espionage is rife on these forums.
#13 - Gunn
Quote from lerts :

then i see disclosure projects where they tell big secret antigravity is by hundred of witness

How do you define "anti-gravity" when science does not even yet know what gravity is?
#14 - JTbo
Quote from al heeley :No, maybe best not to here, industrial espionage is rife on these forums.

You might be very right.

However I don't know work should be stopped, just keep it out from public and find organizations or institutions that can help make it bigger.

Of course if one does not look personal gain from it, then publishing publicly is ok, but surely that would not be wise, continued developing needs resources and money helps there so it is mandatory to seek some personal gain.

Patenting also takes quite bit of money, patent is only protecting use in that country where you have got it, but if someone copies your work he can use legally it to his own profit in some other contry, however he can't get it patented as if he does you can get his patent out by proofing that you have had patent first.
Anyway, it does cost something for each contry, there is some cheaper packs for example whole EU area comes cheaper to get once than contry by contry, however it will require lot of money to get world wide protection.
im patenting a toy and im not telling but this is different since can change the world for better

i suppose you are right and i can continue as long as i dont tell petrol companies

i think im on the right way because my 0.5 m/min speed on water is 100 times more than cooks inertial propulsor where he recalled boeing attention and i proved it was no propelled by vibrations and angle of float because reversing engine reversed sense

the problem is this contradicts newton so theres very few people willing to go against stream

i think i have advantage on this subject having achieved 100 times more thrust than cooks with a meccano and having a much better understanding than collinshaw(imho)

this is a known idea i just give it a personal explanation with the bigger tension in the inwards spiral than in the outwards one

if someone wants details on a simple construction plz feel free to ask
Don't even get me started on timetravel, I don't have the time to sit here staring into space all afternoon thinking.........yeah I could work............no I couldn't...........but yeah whatabout this.................no no chance............yeah it might............

On the subject of gravity and time, I remember reading somewhere that an atomic clock was taken into low gravity situations and time actually slowed down, and they asked the question is gravity and time related.............
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#17 - CSU1
Quote from lerts :ive had two nervous breakdowns and im on meds now

i think it was due to my overuse of drugs but theres something odd, first nervous breakdown was the same week my patent got published and second one same week i tried to recover property of the patent one year later

so im not so sure i should go on

Classic thread

1). Drugs are BAD mmmk! you must see the irreversible damage they have done to your brain man!
2). Nasa will never use yoyo's to propel their spacecraft through space, FACT.
3). I'm very sorry but your patents are useless as I had similar ideas a few years back when I used to drink blood from goats on acid with Ozzy in the park.

+++ Here is me testing the X-7,000,000 - as you can clearly see I am anti-gravitised in my grandmothers back garden:

+++ Here is my engine design that Subaru patented for me, the twin-yoyo McTurbo engine:

@ dan: remember there is no such thing as 'time' , light is time, and light can be stopped(Go Discovery Channel)!!!
Attached images
images.jpg
lol.jpg
#18 - Gunn
Quote from CSU1 :
3). I'm very sorry but your patents are useless

How would you know? You don't appear to have understood the topic thus far.
#19 - CSU1
Quote from Gunn :How would you know? You don't appear to have understood the topic thus far.

.... there's a topic! Where?
I see: cannon balls, coleslaw, yoyo's, meccano = Topic?
Quote from Gunn :How would you know? You don't appear to have understood the topic thus far.

how would you ? his writeup is a total mess
#21 - CSU1
Quote from Shotglass :how would you ? his writeup is a total mess

agree, seven years work! I think not.Btw Gunn appearances are deceiving.

I was making fun of him(pulling his leg) with the over-sized yoyo's there...havin a larf no need to be such a dry shite/
#22 - Gunn
Quote from Shotglass :how would you ? his writeup is a total mess

I wouldn't know, but then I'm not the one telling him his patents are useless. His post might be a bit messy but is not devoid of information.

Quote from CSU1 :I was making fun of him(pulling his leg) with the over-sized yoyo's there...havin a larf no need to be such a dry shite/

Your post was spam. Nothing more.

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG