The online racing simulator
One thing i noticed about s1
(17 posts, started )
So i have S1 now, and its pretty cool with the new cars and tracks. One thing i noticed is that when i go to the online mode, with S1, theres like NEVER anyone in there. When i click on demo, its more civiilized, with ACTIVE rooms, and theres also a ton of rooms. In S1, theres like a total of 5 rooms, and there all empty. I assume that everyone that made the effort to buy a licence, bought s2?
#2 - Davo
Yup its lonely in S1 land, S2 is where it's at. There'd be more action available but the servers have to run in S1 or S2 mode. So even though a S2 server is using a S1 car/track combo you can't join it because it's in S2 mode.

Get S2
So i basicly just payed the E12 to have more fun in training mode, and unlock sig and avatar usage? I have to pay double to race in non demo land?

GRRR, wheres a job opening when you need one? Im 14, so that doesnt make it any easyer to find a job.
well not quite
theres at least the STCC server what is usually near to be full.
be nice to ur parents, clean the house ect, maybe they'll give u a present
Whats the SCC server? I bought the S1, but untill i can affford S2, im using the demo.

Whats funny is, after playing the game, and coming onto the forum, when im ready to post somthing in a topic, i automaticly hit "T", and wonder why a textbox doesnt pop up for me to say somthing. Then i say "oh, im not racing anymore".
the STCC server
Attached images
STCC.JPG
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the STCC server

Alright, well i just tried to enter that, and i need a licence. Soooo... i just tryed to get a licence on the said website, and i couldnt figure out where/how. By any chance, would you know where i could aquire a licence?
#8 - Jakg
you dont need a license to enter, you need one to enter the higher up servers, but their all in S2 anyway
You should start with a copper licence enabling you to drive the XF gti, Once you gain your bronze licence you will be able to drive the XR gt.
You should be able to join the STCC S1 server, unless it's full or only has 1 slot left which is reserved for an admin.

You start with a copper license, and by getting good results you score points which build up to get you the bronze, then silver, gold... licenses.

To check your license status visit http://license.ukct.net.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Alright, well i just tried to enter that, and i need a licence. Soooo... i just tryed to get a licence on the said website, and i couldnt figure out where/how. By any chance, would you know where i could aquire a licence?

No license needed, infact that is where you build up your license, just go in and select one of the available cars, although I think that the XRG is for bronze license only, so start with XFG.
cool, in just 2 minutes 4 ppl posted the same thing illepall
Hmm, I would like one of these lisences. Anyone know where to get one? I looked on that site and my username can't be found... I think I need to sign up, right?
Quote from MINICOOPER120 :Hmm, I would like one of these lisences. Anyone know where to get one? I looked on that site and my username can't be found... I think I need to sign up, right?

Just go to the STCC server that has the name: STCC New & Bronze.
#15 - Jakg
You dont need to sign up - go on one of the STCC servers (1a and 1b open to the public require a license) and a license will be created for you - for more info go to license.ukct.net
hey guys , if you want another racer my MSN is [email protected]
I like to race MRT mostly.. give me a ring.
Quote from Nate-mo :hey guys , if you want another racer my MSN is [email protected]
I like to race MRT mostly.. give me a ring.

Hey, i remember racing you around south city with the MRT. hows it goin?

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG