The online racing simulator
editing pics
(9 posts, started )
editing pics
you know like people edit pics and they look great how do you do it
1) Wrong sub-forum.
2) Post above/www.adobe.com (look for photoshop trial).
3) Search button.
#3 - joen
Quote from scotty37 :you know like people edit pics and they look great how do you do it

Do what? There's unlimited editing possibilities. It's like asking how do you renovate a house.
Anyway, all you need is an image editing program, imagination, talent and practice.
Quote from scotty37 :your link doesent work

o wait it does is it the 2007 one im sopost to get
#6 - ORION
Photoshop CS3 beta trial...
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs3/ (you must create a login with email there)
the installation routine will ask you to install various other programs, you can uncheck all (not needed)

After installation, go to the AMT folder and rename application.sif to application.sif_
(if you want to get rid of the annoying "register now" popup)

Note that PS CS3 will change most of your image file extensions, so all files will now open with Photoshop.
You can undo this by opening an explorer window, clicking extras->folder options->file types->select for example jpg->click change-> select the standard windows image viewer
Quote from ORION :Photoshop CS3 beta trial...
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs3/ (you must create a login with email there)
the installation routine will ask you to install various other programs, you can uncheck all (not needed)

After installation, go to the AMT folder and rename application.sif to application.sif_
(if you want to get rid of the annoying "register now" popup)

Note that PS CS3 will change most of your image file extensions, so all files will now open with Photoshop.
You can undo this by opening an explorer window, clicking extras->folder options->file types->select for example jpg->click change-> select the standard windows image viewer

Any idea how long the beta will last for? 30 day trial also?
#8 - ORION
The answer is in my post

I think its 30 days, but if you rename the file like I explained, it doesnt show that popup anymore...
Im not sure if its really a bug in Adobe's software, maybe my version stops working after 30 days either... we'll see

[EDIT]
just tested, and it indeed stops working after 30 days
omg
Ah, a readthrought sorted that, personally do you think its better than CS2?

editing pics
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG