The online racing simulator
Ignore List [in-game]
(11 posts, started )
Ignore List [in-game]
in game not in the forum
not much to add, title says it.
as we all know u just cant be best friend with every1 and sometimes u get annoyed by a person no matter what.
in that case just add him to ur ignore list and u can avoid more useless conversations.
maybe with some additional time setting that u can say ignore for the time hes on the server or hours / days ect.
#2 - Bean0
User CP > Buddy/Ignore Lists.

Edit: Hang on, do you mean in game or here on the forums ?
He must be talking about in-game, since he's talking about servers etc...but although I see this feature could save you some frustration, it would be a bit weird, since the person you ignore could say all sorts of stuff about you and you would get kicked/banned for example all of a sudden...Jeez that's a long sentence...
yea sorry if i didnt point that out correctly.
i mean in game, here in the forum we do have that already
#5 - herki
*bump*
I recently came across a single player on a server who always spammed "plz send setup", and with vote-kick being disabled and no admin available it was rather annoying that you couldn't talk to anybody else because of him.
So for ignoring single users.
#6 - GabbO
Quote from herki :*bump*
I recently came across a single player on a server who always spammed "plz send setup", and with vote-kick being disabled and no admin available it was rather annoying that you couldn't talk to anybody else because of him.
So for ignoring single users.

Send him a crap set, and you have a little silence for a few mins..
But anyhow, i´m for it
#7 - herki
Quote from GabbO :Send him a crap set, and you have a little silence for a few mins..
But anyhow, i´m for it

I did... he shut up for about 30 sec, then he noticed it was the standard rallycross one
#8 - Osco
Quote from GabbO :Send him a crap set, and you have a little silence for a few mins..
But anyhow, i´m for it

I did that once when I was alone with some guy spamming for a set. So I sent him one whit the lowest brake force possible and voted restart. He obviously didn't check the setup and flew full speed into the wall at T1
Quote from Osco :I did that once when I was alone with some guy spamming for a set. So I sent him one whit the lowest brake force possible and voted restart. He obviously didn't check the setup and flew full speed into the wall at T1

Frickin awesome :clapclap:
LOL that's brilliant Haven't thought of that! Usually I send defaults or my comedy bouncy monster truck setup
I've done that once before, but instead of having no brakes, I set it to full, and put them as far back as I could, and so when first turn came around he spun out and took out half the field, it was hilarious! That was back in S1 days though.

Ignore List [in-game]
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG