The online racing simulator
Steering wheel turns later
(8 posts, started )
I´ve been doing HL, and when I open LFS (load track when starting), everything is ok, but when I open LFS and change the track my wheel turns a few 0.xx sec later.

I reinstalled the wheel´s software - Logitech drving force

What can I do? just open, change the track, close, and reopen?...no it´s too annoying.
Check: Options->Misc->Analogue Steer Smoothing (or something). The lower the more sensitive the steering is.
I found the problem, my wheel is in lag when the graphics are in very high quality (in the options card and lfs)
Jonas, could you try changing track with high quality graphics again, and once the track is done changing check that your wheel still lags?
Then, alt-tab out of LFS, alt-tab back into LFS, and check if that fixes the lag?
#5 - Woz
Quote from Jonas8431 :I found the problem, my wheel is in lag when the graphics are in very high quality (in the options card and lfs)

What frame rates are you getting with your current visual settings?
Quote from Jonas8431 :I found the problem, my wheel is in lag when the graphics are in very high quality (in the options card and lfs)

happenes to me too
Sketchy, does changing tracks or weather seem to trigger it, or do you always have it when graphics are turned up?
Quote from Breizh :Jonas, could you try changing track with high quality graphics again, and once the track is done changing check that your wheel still lags?
Then, alt-tab out of LFS, alt-tab back into LFS, and check if that fixes the lag?

O.K. I make some test

when I change track my wheel still in lag...but not in all the track.
typing alt-tab it fixes. is better than closing lfs and reopen it

Quote from Woz :What frame rates are you getting with your current visual settings?

with high quality +24, when is on low quality (just lfs) +28, when is low and poor quality (grphics card+lfs) is on +48. (all those are onboard)

Quote from Breizh :Sketchy, does changing tracks or weather seem to trigger it, or do you always have it when graphics are turned up?

that happend to me when change the weather.
with very low quality I have the same problem but with alt+tab is fixed.

Thanks guys

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG