The online racing simulator
LFS SHIRTS VOTE : Version 2!
(58 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Read post + view pics then vote for any shirts you would buy or the reason why not :)

Closed since :
Black LFS Short Sleeve T + coloured logo
Black LFS Polo Shirt + coloured logo
Black LFS Short Sleeve T + printed back
Black LFS Long Sleeve + website on sleeve
Baseball Shirt / Blue Sleeves + logo + website
Black LFS Short Sleeve T + coloured website
Black LFS Short Sleeve T + website on sleeve
Baseball Shirt / Blue Sleeves + logo
Black LFS Short Sleeve T + white logo
White LFS Short Sleeve T + website on sleeve
Black LFS Polo Shirt + white logo
White LFS Short Sleeve T + black logo
NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs
NONE - I would simply never wear a branded shirt
NONE - I am a naturist
NONE - I think the devs just want my money
Hello again. Thanks for your votes on the previous shirts poll. Your votes and comments have helped us change the selection for a second and final vote we must do now, to help us decide on the final small selection of around five shirts that we will order from the printers.

To create this new selection, we started with the top 6 shirts as voted for by you, and made some changes. We have included more coloured logos as requested, and removed the website address in many cases because the logo usually looks better without the url below it.

Please have a look through the images and then vote for the T-shirts you would really buy - or if you wouldn't buy any please vote for the reason why not. You can vote for more than one shirt if you would buy more than one. It's a secret vote - no-one knows who voted for what.
Attached images
TSHIRT_BLACK_NW.jpg
TSHIRT_BLACK_WEB.jpg
TSHIRT_LFS_BLACK_NW.jpg
TLONG_LFS_BLACK_WEB_ARM.jpg
TSHIRT_LFS_WHITE_NW.jpg
TSHIRT_WHITE_WEB.jpg
BLACK_T_COLOUR_WEB.jpg
BLACK_T_COLOUR.jpg
POLO_LFS_BLACK_NW.jpg
POLO_LFS_BLACK_COLOUR_NW.jpg
TSHIRT_LFS_BLUE_BASEBALL_NW.jpg
TSHIRT_LFS_BLUE_BASEBALL.jpg
#2 - Hiwer
Can I ask what will be price of these shirts?
Quote from Hiwer :Can I ask what will be price of these shirts?

He probably still has no answer other than what he has already said

I gotta say, the black ones with simple coloured logo will probably be the bestsellers of that batch, but I think the versions with the "online racing simulator..." stuff look kinda odd, maybe if the text was in a different colour? Hmm, don't know about that one.
Well from previos thread the one for me has been added, black t shirt with coloured lfs logo
Quote from Greboth :Well from previos thread the one for me has been added, black t shirt with coloured lfs logo

same here gonna buy one of those
Quote from Greboth :Well from previos thread the one for me has been added, black t shirt with coloured lfs logo

Ditto!
Long sleeve for me, but i think colored logo are the best expecially on a black background, non colored logo seems "cheap".
However i will buy one of those regardless the design, i really like the idea of lfs shirts.
I voted "NONE - I will wait for more interesting designs". I don't really like any of the designs with a monochrome logo. The small color logo on the front is nice, but I don't want a black tee. The one with the color logo front and back is nice but, again, I don't want a black tee and also the url and tagline below the logo just doesn't quite look right. It looks out of place or mis-spaced or something. The same shirt without the tagline would look much better, IMO.

Offer a white ring tee with a colored logo on front and either a plain back or a color logo/image on the back and you'll have a sale. I would consider buying the black shirt with the logo on the front, but I really would prefer something other than black.
My favourite designs aren't on the poll anymore, so I didn't vote.
I can make my own shirts though
I am loving the long sleeve. Like the polos too, and I don't really wear polo necks.
#11 - CSU1
none I am a naturalist.
I voted for the long sleeves. Problem with the black shirts with coloured logo's is that it looks weird, probably just because the pictures are like they are. I also think the ones with white text on them look cheap.

And I'm just not into polos, but they do look nice and kinda make me think about getting a polo shirt for once.
Is it possible to get this shirt with the current S2 logo colors, just like this one?
Quote from CSU1 :none I am a naturalist.

In Dublin, sure...I can imagine a naked guy through Temple Bar or at the Whelan's in a saturday night. One naturalist less for sure LOL

:-D
#15 - CSU1
Quote from BurnOut69 :In Dublin, sure...I can imagine a naked guy through Temple Bar or at the Whelan's in a saturday night. One naturalist less for sure LOL

Bah! easy
Here is what I'd like to see. Simple, yet visually interesting and colorful:

I need a new shirt!
Attached images
gtr2.jpg
Polo w/ Color logo FTW!

A white one would be cool too :hide: Maybe Cueball would like that too?
Quote from GP4Flo :Is it possible to get this shirt with the current S2 logo colors, just like this one?

That would also be my choice (if available)
front just the logo (colored) and on the back logo with web (colored).

A T-shirt, whatever, with a monochrome logo looks cheap or selfmade (printer+iron) to me
I dreamt I was wearing a long sleeved shirt with lfs website and logo on the arms, small one on the front, and big on the back... And I dreamt I met someone wearing the same t-shirt.

Serious!
#21 - joen
Quote from sgt.flippy :

Serious!

You've got issues Flippy

My choice remains the same, the baseball shirt with blue sleeves.
polo with white and baseball with the website below the logo

the reason i chose the polo only in white, is because polos are meant to be semi-formal, and anymore color other than that of the company's insignia just destroys the purpose of a polo, 1 color is fine, and fine only, anymore i think.. well it either makes it look like a job shirt, or just not very .. clean
plus the shirt is black so the white looks good against it, whereas the color doesn't stand out at all (yellow does somewhat, but the blue.. not at all)
I don't like the url under the logo, it looks too much geek not enough "serious".
I like the one with LFS in the back, the polo with colored LFS (but I would prefer white each time). The baseball white blue is cool but just because it is not black.
Black LFS Long Sleeve + website on sleeve fits my likeings...i would seriously consider buying one if they'll make it i like the Polo shirt as well but its more styleis with the white logo! and of course for the sporty look Baseball Shirt / Blue Sleeves + logo rocks.
black long sleeve t shirt with colored logo and website on one arm and s2 lisenced name on the other side
This thread is closed

(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG