The online racing simulator
gamer-FM announces broadcasting of 24 hours event

The greatest race of the "Masters of Endurance" awaits the international teams at Aston (GB). The 24-hours-race is one of the largest challenges for all drivers and cars. gamer-FM presents a lot of informations about the race, the teams and the game-scene. Also we celebrate the "first birthday of gamer-FM`s motorsport broadcasting". Like last year, it`s already again the famous 24-hours-event. So get excited, when the "Masters of Endurance" comes along with great action and interesting battles of pit-stop strategys. Commentator g-FM`Mika welcomes many guests, interesting race-celebraties and new co-commentators. All broadcast-listeners are very welcome to this great event and birthday-party. Live in the IRC and streams - free for all!

Date: Saturday, 13.01.2007, 15 - 23 h (GMT+1) and Sunday, 14.01.2007, 13 - 17 h (GMT+1)
Track: Aston GP, GB
Duration: 24 hours
Channel: [url="irc://irc.quakenet.org/gamer-fm.live"]#gamer-FM.live[/url]
Stream: [url="http://www.gamer-fm.de/v4/index.php/streams?id=4"]gamer-FM Live Videostream 2[/url]
Commentator: [url="http://gamer-fm.de/v4/index.php/profile?id=5124"]g-FM`Mika[/url] & guests

NSV-Stream:
After the race you can download the stream-rip. Because of this large event, we will fit the stream in smaller pieces.
To watch the cast and the stream-rip, you need an actual [url="http://www.winamp.com/player/full.php"]Winamp[/url] installation.

Your opinion is welcome:
We will be happy about your mentions, opinions and comments. Please write us into the comments of the news on [url="http://www.gamer-fm.de"]www.gamer-fm.de[/url] or write us an e-mail to Mika@gamer-FM.de. All kind of improvements are welcome!
Happy motorsports-birthday Gamer-FM :static: :eclipsee_

And thanks a lot for covering this race, already looking forward to your broadcast
You started your Lfs Coverage with the 24h Event last year, didn't you? Happy Birthday then

Anyway I can't wait to see those green black cars again
Happy Birthday gamer-FM`s motorsport broadcasting!!!:lfs:

I hope we can enjoy much Fights of the Race
And thanks a lot for the broadcast of every RACE in the MoE !
awesome this site just gets better and better
#6 - Misko
Like announced on MoE website, while Gamer-FM is off-air, we are going to take the opportunity to show part of the race live to Serbian viewers (and others all over Europe via satelite in TotalTV package) on TV AutoPlus.

We're gonna go live on Sunday morning from 10:30 till 12:30 CET. Info for those who can understand the language is on AutoPlus forum.

Commentators will be Nenad Marković and me.
#7 - Davo
basshunter is so the best song of recent years
Cool will tune in at 2pm
Downloads are tomorrow available. We will link the files inside the newsannouncement.

Interesting news also about the stream-listeners. Almost over 470 Viewers still listened to our stream, with an average peak of 390 User. Highest peak was 473. The news was clicked over 2400 times, with 35 comments. Great ratings! Thanks to all!
"average peak"

well anyways, great job as usual, Im really waiting for those streams to see ALL the stuff
Awesome work Mika, really enjoyable.

Wanking tyres for teh win!!
It was a great event and doing online tv coverage is brilliant! Nearly as good as a common broadcast of ITV or so!

Keep up the good work
There have to be more MoE races in a season
No. Won't happen. Endurance racing isn't something to be done every other week. Especially not events like the 12h and the 24h.
#15 - Davo
Longer seasons hehe
Hi all!

Now some time has past the race at AS GP. And i still can't find the video of the live stream anywhere. So i would like to know where, when and if it is going to be available afterall. It was said that the vidoe is coming but still nothing. Thanks for the replies
Hi Guys,

sorry for the problems with the download-section, but gamer-FM is under working conditions and we are swapping all files to new locations. The nsv-rippings of last 24-hours race are still fine and also hopefully ready for download till the next race is on. I will make a comment here, if its done. Sorry again, but we have lots of things to do at gamer-FM`s schedules. But i won`t forget it, i swear!
Quote from UnLiMiTeD :That's old. It's from last year's 24h race.

I would like to know what happened to this year's stream downloads, too.

uhm ok, i should look more carefully next time...
#21 - Tube
Quote from Tube :the original stream is buffering like hell for me so I mirrored the stream to eliminate routing problems. I hope you're ok with that, Mika

http://88.198.48.140:8000/listen.pls

Thx for that. Working great.
I also had big problems (never had that before) with buffering every 10 to 12 secs.
Thanks a lot Tube!
I was allready going offline of the other stream because it was horrible to watch that buffering stream. Now it makes a lot more fun to watch the race Thanks
Quote from Michael Radmer :Downloads are tomorrow available. We will link the files inside the newsannouncement.

Interesting news also about the stream-listeners. Almost over 470 Viewers still listened to our stream, with an average peak of 390 User. Highest peak was 473. The news was clicked over 2400 times, with 35 comments. Great ratings! Thanks to all!

How much time does it take...
But nice ratings
Quote from CarstenH :How much time does it take...
But nice ratings

still waiting for it, too... i hope both, the aston and the blackwood, stream replays will be available to download soon :hyper:

gamer-FM announces broadcasting of 24 hours event
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG