The online racing simulator
LOL! Whats outside YOUR house???
(124 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
[useless].
#2 - Pig
Quote from CSU1 : here's mine: Guess which car won the fight?
[ATTACH]21721[/ATTACH]

Looks like the parking area of the Red Micra Owners Club...

And you actually BURN the losing cars??? Interesting idea.... illepall
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : [useless]
#3 - herki
the one on the left was my car

-
Taken December 1st 2006... all the pretty snow is gone now.

-
Al Gore came and brought greenhouse effect with him.

CSU1: I saw your post said 'sand' before you edited it.
-
Al Gore disagrees with that statement of yours! :irked:

A pavement, a road, and a cemetary wall, really not worth taking a picture of.

We do get a lot of kebab wrappers, tin cans, and plastic bottles full of glass in our hedge/front garden though ... The joys of living on a through route.
#9 - wien
Quote from spankmeyer :Taken December 1st 2006... all the pretty snow is gone now.

Same situation here in Norway. Except, we never really had any snow to begin with. This was taken christmas day I think, and the white is all frost. Now it's raining outside. Worst winter evar!!
Attached images
outside.jpg
driveway, grass, moss, trees, flowers, little train thing you can ride on, shed, old eggs we dumped behind the shed(someone gave them to us), sticks, swings, woods, special "stuff" that i sell to AtomAnt.
-
No snow here during Christmas (surprising in northwestern Pennsylvania, US). I've spent quite a few days outside in a light jacket flying the RC airplane this past week .

What's outside my house? Somewhere it is believed to be a dead body . The previous owner's wife disappeared many many years ago. What a surprise a few years after we bought it when detectives showed up. The case was still open as she was never found. They visited the previous owner every few years and didn't know he moved. A few years ago, the police detective showed up again and said they were going to have a search dog in the area and asked permission to bring it out and have it search the property. He told the wife a plane might fly over and give our property a circle for survey pictures. Imagine what the neighbors thought when a helicopter with POLICE written HUGE on the side flew in, circled our house about 4 or 5 times at a VERY low altitude! A few hours after that, we had police cars in the driveway, along the road, big van with K-9 Unit on the side, and a dog hunting around the yard with a group of uniformed police. Only AFTER they did all this did they go to neighbor's homes to explain. Would have been nice if they did it before hand!

My wife and I joke around that we are going to dig her up someday rototilling the garden.
#12 - JTbo
Another house just similar to this, parking lot and road, behind road yet again just same looking houses, there is 8 of these box houses that look exactly same, really not much to take pics from and no snow, just wet cold and dark.

Oh yes, just remembered that I made pic some time ago from memory what I see from my window, now some may say my memory is not quite perfect, but judge yourself
Lets see. There's a road, its lined with cars whose drivers have no idea how to parallel park, ooo and there's houses on the other side of the road as well. Oh and there's lots of rain too On a Friday night its normally lined with empty bottles sometimes in several pieces and a couple of pizza boxes. And lots of people who drink too much
Well, there is a yard, road and more houses from my window. Picture taken 2nd of November, when there used to be snow too

At the moment it's dark, very very very dark...and rockets.
Attached images
IMG_3347.jpg
Damn, I'm gonna have to move to Scandinavia. So much snow!

Outside my house? Good question, I do poke my head out twice a week, warmer and more fun inside though. 3 fridges in the back yard too. Would make for a picturesque photo I tell ya.
#16 - CSU1
Quote from Blackout :Well, there is a yard, road and more houses from my window. Picture taken 2nd of November, when there used to be snow too

At the moment it's dark, very very very dark...and rockets.

:eek: Holy Crap! I'd have so much fun in all that snow! WeeeehEEEEY!!!

@ Bob: Did those freezers out the back yard suffer the same faith as the one with the ice problem?
Yeah something like that. There were all disobediant toads and refused to perform their purpose of existence.
Quote from CSU1 ::eek: Holy Crap! I'd have so much fun in all that snow! WeeeehEEEEY!!!

Snow is much more fun than sand.
#19 - wien
Quote from Bob Smith :Damn, I'm gonna have to move to Scandinavia. So much snow!

Makes driving fun, that's for sure.
I wish we had snow, I WANT TO SKI!!!
There are bears outside, so I never look out the window, nor look outside.

I think there is ment to be houses XD
#22 - JTbo
Quote from CSU1 ::eek: Holy Crap! I'd have so much fun in all that snow! WeeeehEEEEY!!!

@ Bob: Did those freezers out the back yard suffer the same faith as the one with the ice problem?

Actually we have now so little snow that I really can't remember ever being this little, normally something like 1 meter at this time of year.

Pic from previous apartment, about one year ago, that is almost middle of city where I live.
Here is pic when it was snowing a bit, my car is that closer one
Old christmascard
Quote from mrodgers :No snow here during Christmas (surprising in northwestern Pennsylvania, US). I've spent quite a few days outside in a light jacket flying the RC airplane this past week .

What's outside my house? Somewhere it is believed to be a dead body . The previous owner's wife disappeared many many years ago. What a surprise a few years after we bought it when detectives showed up. The case was still open as she was never found. They visited the previous owner every few years and didn't know he moved. A few years ago, the police detective showed up again and said they were going to have a search dog in the area and asked permission to bring it out and have it search the property. He told the wife a plane might fly over and give our property a circle for survey pictures. Imagine what the neighbors thought when a helicopter with POLICE written HUGE on the side flew in, circled our house about 4 or 5 times at a VERY low altitude! A few hours after that, we had police cars in the driveway, along the road, big van with K-9 Unit on the side, and a dog hunting around the yard with a group of uniformed police. Only AFTER they did all this did they go to neighbor's homes to explain. Would have been nice if they did it before hand!

My wife and I joke around that we are going to dig her up someday rototilling the garden.

creepy:hide:
Quote from CSU1 :Old Eggs??? illepall what kind , chicken, dinasour, cuckoo?
have they not hatched yet, or maybe you plan to eat them?illepall

Hard boiled chicken eggs, they've been there for a year. They were rotten when we recieved them so we dumped them behind the shed.

As for weather, it's 20 celsius(68 farhenheit) outside. There has been NO snow whatsoever. We haven't even recieved frost, i've been going to school in shorts even though i walk to school against the wind. All i can think is thank you Global Warming

good news, i may have pictures tommarow
view from my kitchen window:

backyard:

(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG