The online racing simulator
Post your wheel!
(158 posts, started )
#1 - JTbo
Quote from LFSn00b :Yep, the idea is to post the driving wheel, possibly the computer also. Here's my wheel, very great for beginners. (phone camera)

And yes, my room is messy

You really should think twice about this beer thing, now look what a mess you made to wall too

I think that I better not to post pic of my wheel and computer, it would be too horrifying sight to you all
Quote from LFSn00b :Only thing that is almost new is the mouse. And i said, dont look at the mess! Lmao.

one question, how can you look at your wheel without looking at the mess?
Quote from LFSn00b :It's very easy, simply put earmuffs those block your eyes when you watch left or right.

it isnt really that messy
#4 - DeKo
#6 - CSU1
no, it wont work: postyour

la la la..one of these shapes not like the other...la l a l a:elefant:
Attached images
imagesCAZOAVZ8.jpg
imagesCA0LF57W.jpg
#7 - Davo
Why are all you guys pedals underneath your wheel? Mine are tucked right in under the wall. You must be midgets!
#8 - DeKo
im 6 foot 3 . I sit with the back of my chair right up against my bed.
mine are right under it because i can't puch them further back. If i move the screen to the left more i will unplug it. Also i will not race with my feet three feet to the left of my screen and wheel. The dam hard drive is stuck there, so i leave the pedals there too. I'm 5 foot 7, since i'm 12. I usually race with my arms locked at a full extension.
#10 - Davo
Sitting so far away from the wheel just seems uncomfortable, I don't think I could drive very well with stretched arms.
it is uncomfortable, but it's much more efficent for me, so i do it.
#12 - Davo
Should reposition your desk or buy a longer cord for the monitor.
#13 - Pig
And here's Mine.

The little post it note on the screen has the Function Key comments, so i wont actually say "Bugger" instead of "Good Pass"

Still a noob...
Attached images
CIMG6610.JPG
Quote from Pig :And here's Mine.

The little post it note on the screen has the F1 comments, so i wont actually say "Bugger" instead of "Good Pass"

Still a noob...

lol - I remember when starting with LFS back in '04,
I also used to have a postnoteit like you,
with all the F keys and what they said in front of me.

...now I just hammer the whole keyboard.

#15 - Jakg
with my ghetto rigged up pedals (accelerator on my Momo spikes, rest of the pedals off my ACT Labs ones are broken so i use the clutch as the accelerator), and yes, i know there in the wrong places but my desk doesnt help

hopefully ill have a G25 soon
Attached images
100_1774.JPG
100_1775.JPG
Quote from Jakg :with my ghetto rigged up pedals (accelerator on my Momo spikes, rest of the pedals off my ACT Labs ones are broken so i use the clutch as the accelerator), and yes, i know there in the wrong places but my desk doesnt help

hopefully ill have a G25 soon

Is your mp3 player an Creative Zen sleek photo by chance?.Looks like it.

anyway,here is mine.
Attached images
gftht.jpg
#17 - JTbo
Quote from DeKo :blurry phone photo, but it gets the point across.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/221/photo0061qn0.th.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo0061qn0.jpg

I have same chair and wheel

Except my chair did broke twice when racing so I made custom leg part for it as it always did broke it's leg

Ah well, found one photo I took from computer to friend that needed to know how my system's airflow is arranged, I guess there is mess somewhere too. computer is boring white box without any fancy things really. Now Imagine L-Shaped table with 19" tft and crt on it + loads of race car suspension books and prints, somewhere is my dfp then, now you have good picture of this mess
Attached images
IMG_4483.JPG
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Thunderhead :Is your mp3 player an Creative Zen sleek photo by chance?.Looks like it.

yup, that is, used to have a Creative Zen Touch, loved the battery, but it was a brick, picked this up for £110, although im a bit dissapointed with the battery
homade shifter, and driving force ps2 ...lol.....you can laugh too
Attached images
IMG_2006 (Medium).jpg
#20 - Davo
That's a pimpin gear knob
#21 - JTbo
Quote from Pig :And here's Mine.

The little post it note on the screen has the Function Key comments, so i wont actually say "Bugger" instead of "Good Pass"

Still a noob...

I have no post it note, but I still don't know which button does what, well F1-F4 I know, most of times, but I usually say good pass instead of good race, I have been playing only a little time, 4 years or something
Quote from Davo :That's a pimpin gear knob

LOL...
1 part cat toy + 1 part dinner knife + 1 part old mouse = one very happy shifter...
Attached images
IMG_2013 (Medium).jpg
#23 - Pig
Quote from JTbo :I have no post it note, but I still don't know which button does what, well F1-F4 I know, most of times, but I usually say good pass instead of good race, I have been playing only a little time, 4 years or something

Seems the post it note will probably stay a while then...

Memory capacity is limited (specially at my age ) and i have LOTS of tracks to learn
#24 - Jakg
ROFL at the face!
#25 - Davo
hehe I couldn't see the face in the first pic, but that's even better!

Post your wheel!
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG