The online racing simulator
HLVC Interpretation of KY National
At Kyoto National you are able to set hotlaps driving with all four wheels on the 'apron' or pit lane entrance and exits. This cuts about 500 metres from the track length. This has a significant effect on laptime.

My suggestion is that in hotlapping HLVC invalidates any laps where all four wheels touch the apron.
Quote from Gentlefoot :At Kyoto National you are able to set hotlaps driving with all four wheels on the 'apron' or pit lane entrance and exits. This cuts about 500 metres from the track length. This has a significant effect on laptime.

My suggestion is that in hotlapping HLVC invalidates any laps where all four wheels touch the apron.

Which car?
Most cars I drive there bleed off way too much speed on the apron (or just understeer up). In fact, on the outlap I stay as high as possible to get the most speed on the line for the flying lap.
Quote from TagForce :Which car?
Most cars I drive there bleed off way too much speed on the apron (or just understeer up). In fact, on the outlap I stay as high as possible to get the most speed on the line for the flying lap.

Aah - probably not a problem if you're not in an MRT then

Quite right that the outlap you stay high, then for T1 you cut the apron and then on your final run in at the final turn you use the apron/pit lane entrance. All the top hotlaps have done it.
#4 - J.B.
Was a problem with FOX too. All other cars probably need the banking to make the corners at top speed while FOX and MRT are too low powered to need the help from the banking.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG