The online racing simulator
Rhys Millen Red Bull Pontiac (FXO/FXR)
This will be one of many Red Bull skins I'm planning on making. I've also started an XRG skin but it doesn't have as much potential as this one. I'll eventually get this skin over to the fxr, but I was after an fxo skin first.

Anyway, I came across this one on google.. Rhys Millen's red bull drift car - a Pontiac GTO (I think - Aussies would know it as a Holden Monaro). It's a very close match to the FXO/FXR. This is the main image I've based it off:
http://www.speedtv.com/_assets ... large/101923_dsc_0244.jpg

I have a few shots of the details on the side as well which helped determin which decals I needed. I didn't have any shots of the rear of the car, so it is purely speculative. However, I've just found a tiny pic that shows the back, so I have some modifications to make - though I wasn't far off, suprisingly. I'll attach the main photos I have, so if you have any that show more detail please post them.

Besides the rear of the car, which I will redo tonight, the main issue I have is the Bridgestone logo on the front wheel arch. I had trouble getting it to warp correctly, plus the texture doesn't map very uniformly. There's a lot I don't know about photoshop... is there a way to align an image to a path? I had to do it by hand with the warp tool. That being said, I have some photos that show the bridgestone logo that is just straight... so it has changed at some point in time - which one should I go for?

Please let me know what you think, feedback of any kind welcome
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-28 10-26-39-98.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-28 10-26-47-98.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-28 10-27-03-50.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-28 10-27-20-48.jpg
78DSC02376.JPG
78DSC02377.JPG
0222a-01.jpg
Nicley Done
update: new rear to match new photo
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-29 00-15-31-70.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2006-12-29 00-16-24-42.jpg
Quote from Hurts2bStock :Nice work on the LX4 I have to like that one more, however, only because Pontiac is somewhat of a four letter word to me....lol

haha believe me if it weren't a replica skin I'd put a Holden badge on it, since that's what it really is.
Too bad the FXO looks like a American Chevrolet Cavilier, and not a proper Monaro/GTO. Otherwise, great work!
thanks... yeah I agree the front-end looks like a caviliar, but the fxo's body shape is pretty close to the Monaro... pity we can't customise the car's headlights & aero - how much would *that* rock?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG