The online racing simulator
lfsworld: compare racers
(13 posts, started )
#1 - herki
not sure if that has been mentioned before or if that is already possible (which would be great), but I'd love to see an option in lfsworld, where you could compare two racers' laptimes
You can compare hotlaps, and I think on the old LFSW we could compare online pb's too. I actually miss that feature, as it was good to see the strengths and weaknesses of a particular player, particularly for choosing who to let into a team.

+1
#3 - Jakg
*cough* M@T does this *cough*
I would like to see a feature in lfsw where you could pick an username and it would show all the races you have done with that user. I am a bit stats freak but i sometimes just browse my old race details and then check the usernames if they still do LFS, with this feature you could do it the other way around.

Then would be nice to have some simple graph of your race activity from past years, you could see when you have been most active and when you had a break. Then compare this of course with other racers.

Also some simple free description field for lfsw would be cool (similar what was in old lfs-world), you could store your done leagues etc there.
Combined graphs and figures about car and track usage
More small infos (like favourite race days and times, number of best laps, win ratios, average finishing ratio and average finishing position)

Also it would be great if you could choose few combos and drivers and then compare them, split times, laps driven etc..
+1 For more stats

I am a stats freak
Quote from herki :not sure if that has been mentioned before or if that is already possible (which would be great), but I'd love to see an option in lfsworld, where you could compare two racers' laptimes

Sorry for the massive bump, but I had the exactly the same idea and this well the search function works!

It would be so great if you could compare the lap times and laps driven and all the other stats in a same window like the hotlap times. Tried to compare my owns with few other drivers and it was some awkward hassle, especially when the LFSW window seems to minimize itself to a bar and you have to keep making it large all the time. You keep going front and back or selecting the drivers you want to see stats from your buddylist etc. Takes too much time and work, and isn't that smooth.

Would be great addition I think.
#8 - herki
Yay, my thread got bumped by someone who isn't me

And I still like this suggestion
+1
I like the idea, nice to compare other drivers with yourselfe sometimes
Quote from geeman1 :+1 For more stats

I am a stats freak

right...
It will be great because you cant compare with everybody because not everybody does hotlaps but everyone races online and in spite of the lap times in online races arent valid at all like they are in hotlaps it will be very interesting to study these stats...

I m stats freak too...I can study LFS hours and hours
Yeah, this would be a good addition to LFS World. You can do it on !ce.Spy if you lookup a racer than use the compare pbs with others function (e.g. click here for my profile then click on "compare pbs with others" and enter another racer's license name) but having a version on LFS World (perhaps with more options) would be cool.
I imagine that like hotlap chart...that it would be from the best to the worst time in order and you can compare splits and other stuff...
Quote from Oxygene :I would like to see a feature in lfsw where you could pick an username and it would show all the races you have done with that user. I am a bit stats freak but i sometimes just browse my old race details and then check the usernames if they still do LFS, with this feature you could do it the other way around.

I was just about to make this vary suggestion. Would be useful and fun for those of us that have been around for awhile.

I got to know a bloke that I was racing with the other night and he said he had seen me around over the years I went back through his online race details (took me 20-30mins) and found I first had raced with him back in july '04 Would be cool if we could do searches like that in seconds

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG