The online racing simulator
Racer Online Script
(20 posts, started )
Racer Online Script
Makes no sense.

It tells you to upload it to your webhost, which i dd.

But it doesnt say anything about how to link it to your forum.

someone please help me.
Quote from Falcon140 :But it doesnt say anything about how to link it to your forum.

What script?
What forum?

If its the script I think it is, you'll have to hack the online script directly into the forum.
i it is what i think it is

its like the on on this forum.

my friend has a ftp server that he lets me use, but i have an invisionfree board and i cant figure out how to get it on there.
Unless theres an Invision "plugin" that I'm unaware of, the following is true:

Like I said, the script needs to be hacked directly into the core of the invision code. Which may not be simple, as it would need to take into account caching, and so forth, or it would need to query LFSWorld for each post - which would drastically affect loading times and would require premium access.
thats stupid

everything is so dam complicated

spent an hour on this and i comes down to impossible
I didn't say it was impossible, infact its very possible. It would just take time.
it takes uber skills

which i dont have

i dont know a shred of html or anything
#8 - Davo
You need to edit the data_inc file with your pubstat key and the lfsworld names of the racers you want to be seen online. just upload the files to your webhost. Make sure to set chmod 777 for this directory. Then ust surf to the racer_online.php file and you get somethign like this... http://davo.redirectme.net/racers_online.php

Make sure you have the latest version http://blog.gjl-network.net/bl ... -0.8.4-Beta-released.html

no html necessary unless you want to fully integrate into your forum, but i don't see how it could work that way.
Ok, as I haven't seen this post, I'll post my statement to this also in here:
Quote from VorTeX3k :
To make one clear to everybody, I just received a mail this day (see below) that I would not provide any instructions on how to setup my script for a forum software.

Well: THIS IS A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION! I give you all instructions you need to set up the script and get it working. It is a stand-alone application to be as flexible as possible. If it would be a mod for a f... forum-software or something like this, it would only work with this single software and would need to be rewritten for every single CMS or forum software.
So, if you are too dumb, to know this and blame me for your missing knowledge on how to place a link to the script or embed it via an iframe, it is not my problem.

And I post this, because I'm not interested to get mails like this again..

Quote from Falcon140 :You give us 2 php files and that’s it

No ****ing instructions

Nothing

U say what to edit and then upload it.

You don’t say how to put it in the forum, or how to link it to the forum

Or anything

YOU'RE A ****ING DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.18/585 - Release Date: 12/13/2006 11:49 AM

And my final statement: no, I'm currently not interested to make an addon or hack for ANY forum software out there, I have other things to do, too
in english please davo

edit:

i tried the html colors for my team tag and it said there was an error in that

no matter what i do it still says no racers online when i or my members are on?

whats wrong with it?
bump
I'm sorry but do you really excpect people to help you after your attitude and language towards the creator of the script VorTeX3k... VorTeX3k owes you nothing, he created something for the community, it's up to you how you use it. I'm sure if the money was right he'd integrate it into your forum software

Learn to walk before you run ;-)
i dont know what this is all about, but keep up the attitude falcon..

or else things you didn't like last time will happen again
how many times do i have to say this

i thought it was the one used on this forum so i asked him how to make it work on the forum and he got all pissed and said it was a standalone blah blah blah.

idc what it is.

its way too complicated and i dont even care anymore.
good because it doesn't even belong in this part of the forum

much less does it deserve a completely different thread of its own, if you want to know how to use something, best chances are you'd get the best answers from the maker since.. he made it
Falcon, your blaming some one else for YOUR ignorance and impatience.

Grow up, or wake up. He's not your slave.
im not BLAMING anyone

pardon me for not knowing every detail about a php file.....
wow nuke

didnt expect you here

i agree and i apoligize everyone ESPECIALLY vortex

Merry Christmas!!!
Yeah thanks Falcon, I accept of course. As you could have taken from my email to you, if you would have given me detailed information on what you would like to do, I would be able to help you.

And just once again: my mod isn't made for forum integration, as it is a stand-alone application. But as it seems that it doesn't working well for your eitherways, just contact me personally in a "clean" way, and I'll help you.

Btw: my homepage is in english, of course. But the "important" parts (e.g. for my script) are in english, too.
http://blog.gjl-network.net/bl ... ript-Update.html#extended

There you'll find also the english instructions. Nevertheless: I don't know, which version you are using, so anyways, please try downloading the newest version from the link above. If it still does not work for you, contact me again.

And now, best season's greetings to everyone and have a great peaceful time

Racer Online Script
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG