RAC
XRG
UFR
BF1
UF1
Your Favorite Cars
What are your favorite cars?
Demo cars? I like 'em all. The XRG is great fun on dirt

S2 cars: UF 1000! Get a dozen or so of those puppies and it's guaranteed to be a memorable race (provided everyone's a good driver) :up:

I also love the LX4, FOX, XRR & MRT. I don't really dislike any of the cars, they're all great to drive in their own way. The FXO and FZR are both too fast but that's old news
LX4 - the perfect car for me. Not silly amounts of power, so driving isn't especially stressful, but enough to spin the wheels in lower gears, and responds to accurate driving. LX6 is great fun, but a bit too dedicated to drive well. FO8 is another great car.

BF1 is too fast to be enjoyable, FOX is too easy to be much fun. Demo cars are very good fun. FXO and RB4 do nothing for me whatsoever (FWD/4WD and Turbos shouldn't be allowed on cars ). FZ is a fun car, as is the RAC if your feeling different. But the LX4 wins my heart everytime. I heartily recommend racing FXOs in one at Westhill (my least favourite track).

Sorry if the spelling/English is rubbish, but I'm quite drunk at the moment, and typing is requiring a LOT of concentration. Bed I think, got to be at work in 6 hours time, and I want to read a bit of Evo to settle my eyes before I fall to sleep.
Every car with RWD except BF1 and Gtr's
#5 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :LX4 - the perfect car for me. Not silly amounts of power, so driving isn't especially stressful, but enough to spin the wheels in lower gears, and responds to accurate driving. LX6 is great fun, but a bit too dedicated to drive well. FO8 is another great car.

BF1 is too fast to be enjoyable, FOX is too easy to be much fun. Demo cars are very good fun. FXO and RB4 do nothing for me whatsoever (FWD/4WD and Turbos shouldn't be allowed on cars ). FZ is a fun car, as is the RAC if your feeling different. But the LX4 wins my heart everytime. I heartily recommend racing FXOs in one at Westhill (my least favourite track).

got it in one for me (except i love the FXO!)

The LX6/4 are a challenge to keep on the road but oh so rewarding when you do
#6 - ajp71
Really like the LX4 for the same reasons as Tristan. I also think the FO8 produces better races than the FOX, none of this touring cars in a single seater nonsense.

I would love to be able to love the UF1 but to me it just isn't a Mini, doesn't sound right nor does it really feel like the real thing when you see the open top ones. I find the UFR, however, actually feels more like a Mini (as in a racing one obviously) and is for a FWD car exciting to drive, XFRs not bad round South City either
#7 - Davo
I'm lost why its multiple choice, favorite would imply one car. For me its the XF GTR atm. Very easy to drive, handles well and plenty fast. As my time wth LFS progresses I tihnk my favourite will change a few times, but the XFR will stay close to my heart as being the noob friendly mini GTR.
Yeah, I missed that checkbox! The XFR is a great little car :up: Now, if Eric can just real-ify the Blackwood kerbs I may be able to keep it on its roof
Quote from Davo :I'm lost why its multiple choice, favorite would imply one car. For me its the XF GTR atm. Very easy to drive, handles well and plenty fast. As my time wth LFS progresses I tihnk my favourite will change a few times, but the XFR will stay close to my heart as being the noob friendly mini GTR.

i hate that thing and ive just decided that from now on ill call it a class
LX6 for favorite road car
FO8 for favorite race car

That's about it. I am not as 'connected' to any other car than these two. They are my prime choices of meat

LX6 has the right amount of nimble handling I like, power, and speed for a road car. It's quick, and so smooth and violent... yet so controllable. There is no other road car that I can control like with the LX6, it's just right.

FO8 is my only favorite car in LFS with the slicks. Though I do like a few other racecars, and the FO8 isn't my only favorite open wheelers (MRT is my other pick).... the FO8 to me is like the same feel of the LX6 with the same characteristics, only boosted up a bunch. The BF1 and the FOX, pffff, I highly dislike those. Those are either too fast and ridiculous, or too slow and too easy. I prefer the FO8 specifically because it has the right amount of speed and power, is so nimble and you feel everything you do with its car setup. And especially for the fact that it is so "raw" and will always be in the hands of the driver when powering out of a corner and laying down some rubber. The BF1 and FOX lack a lot of these driver/car relationship traits, and that is why the FO8 is the perfect car in between that suits me quite well.
#11 - JTbo
Dammit, forgot to vote RAC, that is one silly fun car that is sometimes my favorite, just did drive it with default su and it is too much fun, specially with default su, sideways at braking and exit, usually also between them

XRG and MRT are cars that I like to drive and race too, not so keen to other cars actually, awd gtr is drivable, though.
LX4, LX6, FOX and FO8
#13 - aoun
Fz5, Mrt, Lx6, Fo8
xrt, xrr, and fo8. i wont be racing the openwheel cars untill i get a g25 tho... my paddle shifters on my dfp dont work correctly

i didnt know it was multiple choice, so i only voted for f08
F08
Its funny that the F08 its the most popular OW out there and Its the only one that u barely see online.
For me the F08 at WE is the greatest of the experiences, nice and smooth...
Road cars for me: XRT and FZ50

I enjoyed the most pushing both of these two cars, and they're both very pleasureable while sliding sideways.
It's a tough call, I like so many of them.

I chose the FXR because it's pretty fast yet still forgiving if you make a mistake.

As far as road cars go, I'd be hard pushed between the XRT and RB4, because they're both good fun to drive. I love throwing the RB4 round a road track!
Very tough question, I like most of the cars in LFS, but if I had to pick one it would be the XFR, lots of power, nice handling, but its a challenge to get all that horsepower onto the road, a challange to keep the front tyres in a solid state (rather than molten rubber LOL), and a challenge to keep it on all 4 wheels!!!!.

It also provides good close racing on the majority of the curcuits in LFS.
It's a pool of the favorite car, and still you can tick all the options?

Well, I'm just going to choose one, and it must be the Lx6. At the moment, because the latest sound upgrades I love it even more than before, the sound is just orgasmic and really helps with the driving. Fun car, handles and allows the non-understeery driving I like. Racing is always fun, because the crap drivers just can't keep up it leaves the proper ones to fight with each other, but of course it can also mean you have to race alone to win because everyone is 20 sec behind...and thats not fun
hmmm, I havent got any favourite car, I like all the cars...
Atm, the leading cars (fo8, fz50, xrt...) are the least used cars on online servers. Most ppl chose to race gtr's or fox or bf1 or xfg for online racing.
That's interesting.
That's the problem that I have when looking for a game online - it's always the same couple of choices. FOX on BF1 / AS Club, GTRs on AS National and BF1 on KY Oval. It's as if people are scared of racing on a track they don't know or with a car they're not confident with.

We need more people willing to try circuits they don't know and couldn't drive blindfold.
I really dig the LX4. The '6 has too much power but it's not that bad either. The XFR is a nice mix between tintop, power and slicks, so that one gets my vote too. Regarding the formulas my choice goes to the FOX, first because it's easy to handle, and second it provides great racing because of the first point. FO8 and BF1 are just too much of a handful to handle, so the racing on public servers is always awful with these.

I absolutely don't understand how so many people can vote the FZ50. I never see it driven online, which is probably down to the fact that it handles awfully on any track that involves corners. Most favourite car, eh?
#25 - JTbo
Quote from ZORER :Atm, the leading cars (fo8, fz50, xrt...) are the least used cars on online servers. Most ppl chose to race gtr's or fox or bf1 or xfg for online racing.
That's interesting.

None of those interests me when I'm looking online races, guess how problematic it is to find races...

Your Favorite Car
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG