The online racing simulator
Zwarte Wind Racing Team WANTS YOU!
(42 posts, started )
Zwarte Wind Racing Team is looking for new members, who are willing to participate in leagues such as Masters of Endurance.

We require a few drivers who are fast in the GTR class (mainly FXR). We are faced with the toughest challenge yet, the 24h Masters of endurance race. I understand that some drivers want to race the MOE, but cant becuase they are not part of a team. This is your chance!

We want drivers who are fairly active on LFS and are able to come to a ventrilo server on regular occasions. want to find out more?

Ventrilo Server: vt.fragmaster.net
Port: 27200
Channel: ZWR Team (under LFS Racing)

are need more members in the team who are willing to race the MOE and other leagues that the team decides to enter. our main focus at the moment is for GTR drivers, however if you arnt much of a GTR racer, you can still apply as we aim to enter a wide range of leagues covering most the the car classes within LFS.

If you are interested in joining the team, please contact us via the ventrilo server above, or e-mail the team mail-box with your request. - [url="mailto:zwracing@hotmail.co.uk"]ZWR Mail Box[/url]. Also you can PM me in these forums.

Feel Free to join our LFS server [ZWR]Practice

Thanks... AND GOOD LUCK!
anyone at all is welcome to apply to join the team using either the methods described above, or by replying to this thread. i hope to hear from you soon!
#3 - mr_x
let me just say, get us lot on Ventrilo and we have an awesome laugh while racing, never had so much fun in my time online gaming than I have in ZWR. Especially while racing on Ventrilo, puts a whole new perspective on the game

so, if you're up for some fun while having fair racing, and also some good league racing guarenteed, we could be the team for you! just remember to have your sense of humor with you at all times
Hello,im interessted you can PM me for further questions

Greets,
Kev
awaiting admin reply....
sure, youre welcome to come try out. I've PM'ed you the url for the specific ventrilo version we use.
hello, i downloaded Vent but are u guys also on the FM server? because i never c u there, or u forgot to insert the IP

Looking forward,
Kevin
I'm usually idling in the ZWR team channel, other drivers may be around at different times, just depends on who is there.

over the holidays was probably one of the worst times to come looking for us with everything so busy, but trust me we will gett to you
im usually always around because i have no life. i live for speed . however this week is a no-go because my girlfriend has come to stay for a week soo woohoo .

ill be on again as usual when she has gone

=========================================================

Message to other drivers.

you are also very welcome to join or ventrilo channel. if you do please post here and i will PM you the relevant details

greetz
dan
My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at lionhead1994@yahoo.com
#11 - mr_x
Quote from lionhead333 :My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at lionhead1994@yahoo.com

Sorry, but we are looking for S2 licenced users as we are always racing on S2 servers, also looking at your LFSW stats you only have total travelled distance of 36 miles? I know I'm being blunt here, but if you're looking for a team, get more experience and alot more miles under your belt as I don't think with just 36 miles you'll get a team at all.
yea dude, get yourself S2. Get a little bit more experience, and then maybe we could do some try-out testing.
Quote from lionhead333 :My game name is lionhead333, nicknamed "arrow." I have average drift experience, and am a good assist team member in about any car (particularly the slingshot maneuver). I am S1 liscensed. My pride is my RB4 drifter. Please contact me at lionhead1994@yahoo.com

You applied for 8 (!!!) teams in one day. illepall
Have you tried applying for SCCC? You´d fit right in.
#15 - Davo
haha slingshot manouvre
Quote from Kalev EST :Have you tried applying for SCCC? You´d fit right in.

Now that clearly goes too far in our war.
no reason not to take good look at you, lionhead. When i have a few free moments i will find you and see what youve got
you guys still looking for members?
Hi,
as u know, i´m interested 2
greetz noGrip
cmon dan you know how long ive wanted to be in zwr
#21 - mr_x
Quote from kirmy :you guys still looking for members?

yep we are indeed, I'll let someone know that you've posted here. 1 thing you need to have is Ventrilo v2.1.4 (older version) as we use that to race with alot. You can find us on Fragmasters ventrilo in the ZWR channel here. I remember racing against you a fair bit in the past, so I'll pass on a good word for you

Quote from ACLRacer :Hi,
as u know, i´m interested 2
greetz noGrip

I've heard about your interest too, but I don't know how far along we are with that, same as above for Ventrilo though

EDIT: if either of you have MSN or Skype add me there, info for those are in my profile <-
No Need, I've heard of both of them actually. They have my approval, jsut gotta see what the rest of the team thinks.
yes +1 for me on both these guys.... noGrip and Kirmy.
Krimy and ACLracer > please add me to msn or skype and i shall process your applications on the site

msn: danny_ashurst@hotmail.com

greetz
dan if i wasnt so l8 i would hav asked if i could join

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG