The online racing simulator
Blinkers...
(14 posts, started )
Blinkers...
As a dedicated member of the CLC, cruising for me is a daily activity, but what drives me nuts is that me being a mouse user, and having a Joystick+Mouse set up so that I am use stick for Acel/Braking and mouse for Steering, I do not have a hand to press 7,8,9,0 with. I was wondering that for the next patch could this possibly be changed so that the blinkers can be assigned to a button on a controller?
That would be nice, or get a keymapper so you can put the buttons on the joystick. I use my L and R2 buttons for the blinkers, and triangle to stop it. But I have a dfp, so I use logitech mapper.
Any ideas of where to get a keymapper from, I use a Logitech Attack 3.
Hey that really works, thanks alot, would be easier on LFS though.
You could also use patch U30, where you can assign button (like 7 or something) to ctrl+F[x] and you can assign that to your joystick buttons.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :You could also use patch U30, where you can assign button (like 7 or something) to ctrl+F[x] and you can assign that to your joystick buttons.

Just when I got happy I found a nice solution for this guy

*damn wait 60 seconds between posts!*
you are not spamming are you? :P

Ah well..

@wolf: try to use the search function... (it mostly helps)
and try the latest patches... (they are cool (nothing more))
I wouldn't dare, you know me
Quote from sgt.flippy :I wouldn't dare, you know me

^^ *cough*

you didn't?

err...

@wolf: Just look at the patches... please...
saves a lot.

EDIT: 663th post
Hmm, I will try that shift_f stuff just have to figure out how, otherwise thankyou.

Hazards are not supported, but who needs them anyway? Readme is in the zip.
The benefit of using these is that you only need two buttons for indicating, a third to stop the indicators is not needed. Simply start indicating with one button, disable it by pressing the same button, or switch direction by pressing the other one.
Attached files
indicators.zip - 1 KB - 252 views
Hey, thanks alot, I will give it a try some time, busy today.
#14 - wark
Yes! If you could bind these to the mouse buttons or something it would encourage politely letting faster traffic know which way you're planning on getting out of the way.

Blinkers...
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG