The online racing simulator
Music for movies
(38 posts, started )
Music for movies
does anyone have music to share with everyone
state the artist, the song's names and if you know what type of music it is post it
it might be good for everyone
seems like bitter sweet symphony by U2 is quite popular in slow motion videos
Sum 41 - The Hell Song
Yellowcard - A lot of songs
Alkaline trio - A lot of songs

Good music for movies
#5 - Zero7
thanks
search for Don's slowmotion videos on this forum
i know but i dont know how to either extrack the songs or dont know the song's names
already mentioned the songname. bittersweet symphony by U2
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :already mentioned the songname. bittersweet symphony by U2

Bittersweet Symphony is by The Verve, not U2
And one Spangler's video is slowmotions too.. and there is..... Evanescene - My Immortal
#12 - Davo
Marmoin - Schoenburg
Alpha Team - Speed racer

#13 - d6nn
Social Code every single song is gr8 for movies and also Feeder ( Just a day teh most popular)
-
(Blaeza) DELETED by Blaeza
Quote from Bean0 :Bittersweet Symphony is by The Verve, not U2

oh yea :banghead:
It depent on what type of song you looking for... Most likely try to use techno :O
All types but im usually looking for some for slow motion videos but any are fine
#17 - Davo
For slow motion you can't go past Boards of Canada, especially their track Turquoise Hexagon Sun. Weird title, great tune. I't soff their Hi Scores EP, get it now.
#19 - Davo
The Killers - Mr Brightside

just try googling for the lyrics if there are any next time
Yea, Itar sad it before me, All slow Evanescence's song are great for slo-mo , Specially My Immortal or Hello, but there are more than this...

Good luck !
FOR DON!!!

3rd Gear by Z-Trip

IMO, a fantastic slow motion movie song would be a tune called 3rd Gear by a group called Z-Trip. Its very mello and has that beat that would pace a car very nicely.

I am currently building playlists to race to.
Quote from Itar (CZ) :And one Spangler's video is slowmotions too.. and there is..... Evanescene - My Immortal

Its Its Its PERFECT
Well Ive heard it before
Any for drifting vids?
secret music in your computer for windows xp
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oobe\images\title
#24 - JTbo
Whatever music is, at least I prefer it be set such volume that car's engine is primary sound and music comes as background, don't know about others, but video without car sounds is not as pleasant for me as video without music.

I don't know how you guys feel about using music from myspace, I believe there are artists that would be willing to let you use their music in video when you just ask them and give credit to them, it would be also legal, unlike using some U2 or anything else copyrighted material. Just this kind of thought.
Don't mean to rain on the parade here, but why not be more original and use some music from your own collection? Sure, it's nice to slap some plastic overplayed song on your video, but after a while, hearing the same song on so many videos gets old.

Just a suggestion though. If you don't have a collection of music, then I'm terribly sorry

Music for movies
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG