The online racing simulator

Poll : Track/Car combo, # of laps

SO City Classic, MRT5 50 laps
Blackwood, GTR Class 60 laps
SO Sprint 1, FOX 60 laps
AS Cadet, XFR 50 laps
[]*[] Racing, want to do longish race.
I'm kinda bored with regular public online races. As well I don't have much time to dedicate to a team. So I'd like to do a long'ish race on Sunday (Nov 26th) at 11am. Anyone interested? If so please come to []*[] Racing and the poll win will be running. I'll do a 10min Qualy starting at 11am.

I'll only bother if response is worth it of course!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#2 - CSU1
How about uf1000 > ky oval > 1,000,000 laps
Fern Bay Green or Gold in XFR or Black in FO8.

I probably won't be there, but I can make suggestions
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm not in a team or any leagues either so I'm usually up for casual longer races, but I don't like the look of those combos tbh. Sprint 1 would be a bad idea because there's no pitlane so half the cars (or more) wouldn't finish, XFR's a bit too quick (and probably too hard on its front tyres) for Cadet, and SO1 and Blackwood are just generally overused.

Good point on the lack of pit lane, forgot about that! Oh and I think I mixed up cadet with club? I'm at work and can't remeber them all off the top of my head!
I did XFR on Cadet tonight and it was hulla fun. Using R2's the tyres burnt up in a 5 lap race with medium pressure, but that doesn't stop drivers using harder tyres and pumping them up even more.
I'd love to join but I'll still probably be in a car heading back from Bancroft.
I'd like to do Blackwood + F1 car...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG