The online racing simulator
Fresh tracks
(5 posts, started )
Fresh tracks
Hi all,

When watching some BMI dvd´s I thought about a downhill track for LFS. Especially the XR GT is nice for close Togue drifting.

And the extra fun in a downhill track is that is could be used as a hillclimb when driving the other way around, this is where the LX´and MRT5 could be fun. (in time comparison mode I guess)
Good, I'll look forward to its release :up:
#3 - AndyC
Don't see the point in it myself to be honest but i'm not saying that it will be a bad thing. it has been suggested before and all I say is the more variety the better, even if i'm not going to use it often the more people LFs can bring in surely it only makes it better for us.
#4 - Honey
something like spanish tracks of colin mc rae series or capri track of gt4? ...it would be very cool!!! very intense and difficult, i really hope eric will plan a track of such kind for s3 or better for rally pack "scheduled" just after s2...
Quote from Tomstr :Hi all,

When watching some BMI dvd´s I thought about a downhill track for LFS. Especially the XR GT is nice for close Togue drifting.

And the extra fun in a downhill track is that is could be used as a hillclimb when driving the other way around, this is where the LX´and MRT5 could be fun. (in time comparison mode I guess)

yeah, hillclimb would be very cool

Fresh tracks
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG